Interview

The sound of propellers cut through the tension on board the Stark brand aircraft. Black interior only broken up by flashing screens made it just that more uncomfortable. Tony was in the pilot's seat, Bruce beside him. 

Steve stood in the corner looking over Natasha's shoulder as she read the screens. Clint was sat down in the corner and watching, Vision stood beside him. With twitching hands, Wanda practiced with her powers-bored or showing off? Thor kept glancing to the two others on the plane. 

Percy and Annabeth were sat on a bench. Annabeth had her feet up on the seat, and her head in Percy's lap. The black haired boy was playing with his girlfriend's hair as she looked over her dagger. One boot rest on top of her other knee, and her hair spilled over Percy's lap. They were quite the sight for those also on board. 

"So," Tony said, his tone told Percy enough about how much he thought about the whole thing. "What is your great plan?" Bruce threw a glance at his copilot, but didn't say anything-probably also wanting to know the answer. 

"You'll just have to trust me." Percy's words hit the spot he wanted when Tony's lips twitched. "It's hard to explain, you just watch. We'll have the answers we need." It was obvious the 'we' in his statement did not include the Avengers. 

Thor cleared his throat, earning the gaze of the Demigods. "I am very much looking forward to seeing you work in person." His nod of respect sent both teens smirking like the devil. Steve tried to not let that bristle him, but it didn't work. 

Wanda eyed the couple, her face stony. Annabeth held her gaze as Percy twirled a piece of her blonde hair. The Scarlet Witch didn't waver, until the daughter of Athena winked. Oh this was interesting, did Percy noticed? Annabeth glanced up at her boyfriend. He didn't, he knew something had happened-but not what. 

Her smile up to him had him smiling back. And so they waited the flight out. 

_-=-_

Doors lowered, opening up to a wide, completely metal, area surrounded by guards. Guns were held by well built, and no doubt trained, people in a circle around the Avengers' prison. A man in a suit, and with sliver hair greeted the team as they filed off. 

"Hello, Avengers. Why the visit so soon?" His raised eyebrow showed just how confused he was. 

Tony opened his mouth but Steve stepped in. "Due to someone saying that they think they can get information out of the girl." The sliver haired man cast a glance to Tony, before nodding. 

"Who?" His words elected a response from a black haired man walking out of the air craft. 

"Us." His black hair was messy, and tumbled just in front of his forehead. A blonde girl beside him smirked, her arms crossed over her chest. "Nice to meet you." Though he didn't offer a name. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Agent Markel." The man in the suit said, motioning for them all to follow. Tony dusted of his suit's shoulder and followed. Steve shook his head and made to go, The others trailed afterward. 

"Here she is." The group peered into a small room through a window. A woman with white hair and pale skin sat on a bed, her legs folded and her hands out for mediation. The long hair fell to cover her face, and didn't move even as the door to her room opened. Cuffs around her wrists glowed blue, apparently they gave her mobility but no use of her powers. 

"Hello there." Percy purred as he leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets. Annabeth stood in front of the, now closed, door with her arms crossed. "Do you remember me?" 

A curtain of hair shifted, revealing ice blue eyes. Nothing but a sultry smile from her was the response he got. 

"Oh she's good." Annabeth sneered, sarcasm pouring out. Her blonde hair was now pulled back in a high pony tail, bits left out and framing her face. Percy smirked as the girl glared at Annabeth. 

"I wouldn't do that." He mused. The girl turned back to him with a raised brow. "I know how you fight, that woman right there," he pointed to his girlfriend. "could flatten you in a second." He winked and the girl glared at him. "Just a fact." 

"Now, what we want are answers." Annabeth leaned forward just a fraction. "Give them to us and it might just save that fire bastard." That got the girl's attention. Her breathing picked up and her mouth turned into a snarl. "Hey, just a fact." 

Her hands formed fists, her legs moved until she was ready to spring up. "Settle there, Water Girl." Percy's smile faded, green eyes glinted in warning. "It was a fact, because if we know about him there is a chance we don't have to kill him when fighting. There's a chance we could just capture him. Our plans go based off of what you give us, his life is in your hands." He knew he had her when her knuckles when white but she made no move to stand. "What is he to you?" 

"Brother." The girl rasped. The voice was light and delicate, like a mist on a spring morning. "He is my brother." Percy kept the smile of triumph from his face, leaving an emotionless mask behind. 

"What's your name?" Percy asked while crossing his arms.

"Neoma." She spat out the answer, like she hated every syllable. 

Annabeth tilted her head and let out a harsh laugh. "It means 'full moon' in Greek." Percy glanced to her and snorted. "And your brother's name?" 

"Pheobus." Neoma snarled. 

"It's an alternate for Apollo." Annabeth smirked, Percy held in his chuckle. "Where are you from?" The girl had her hand clasped together and she was flexing her feet, evident through her socks. 

"The US." When she saw the looks the couple gave her she sighed. "New York." Percy's head cocked to the side. 

"Your accent says otherwise." He pointed out, the girl's accent sound like she was from Britain. Not New York. 

"I was born in New York, I was raised in the UK." Her shoulders hunched a bit, she was annoyed and had it written all over her. 

Percy grinned, the girl paled further at the sight and wondered just what had she given away? "So the people who took you to England where the same people who gave you those powers?" The girl blinked, and froze. "Honey, you are very new to this game." He sauntered over to her and took her chin in his hand, leaning forward. "You don't have full control, and at your age that means you were given the powers to control water. I want to know what your group is." His voice was soft, unarming, his smile was friendly. 

Annabeth was silent, letting the girl forget about her presence. 

"They . . . They'll kill me." Neoma whispered. The green eyes in front of her seemed to take her brain and make it putty. "They'll kill him too, the others." Percy shushed her as she started to cry. 

"I'll make sure you all make it out alive, tell me what you know." The words and tone shattered the rest of the barriers the girl had up, she started talking. Percy never let go of her chin. 

"They want revenge on the Avengers, for their fighting. For the damage. Because of their battles I lost my parents. Pheo and I joined them immediately." She took a breath. "They had scientist, and money, they ran tests, trials. A few of us died but most survived. We have powers, know how to fight, and it altered our appearance so no facial recognition could link us to our pasts." 

"How many?" Percy said softly, letting his thumb move on her jaw, making the hold he had on her face more intimate, letting the girl forget he was the enemy. 

"Five fighters not including my brother and I, and several counsel. A woman named Raven runs it all, she gave herself powers-electric ones. She runs us out of somewhere in New York but we come from the base in London." Her posture relaxed, her face softened. "That's all I know really. There's a nature one, her name is Aspen. One has air powers, Skye. Callan can control rocks. Eira can manipulate ice and snow. Melany is a shadow user." Her eyes were pleading, as she leaned further towards Percy. 

Percy's smile turned to a smirk. He hummed and tapped a finger on Neoma's cheek. 

He stepped back from the bed, away from the girl. Towards his girlfriend who had a faint smile dancing on her lips. "Thanks for the information." Was all he said as the door opened and he walked out. Annabeth winked, then followed her boyfriend, leaving the pale haired girl gaping on her bed with wide eyes.