Chapter 14 - Masquerade Party

Bighri Hui Aulad: Spoiled Offspring

Chapter 14

AIRAB

(3 Weeks Later)

I am waiting, waiting and waiting.

My one of closest' friend has his jewelry launch party tonight. I want to reach before time and be with him.

Elza was styling herself when she received a text to submit some documents in university for laptop beside online registration. She does not need a laptop given by government when she is blessed with latest technology. She is only applying to help someone on the basis of her own abilities.

It has been ten minutes she is inside that well-constructed piece of architect. Poor I am waiting outside, at the parking area.

Huffing, I get out of the car at the sight of her. She was completely dolled in her white gown, makeup and hair. But as we had to come here, she took her big black shawl with red work around. She could not roam around looking fancy.

Two women in their early thirties are also behind her.

Coming towards me?

"Airab, these are two of the teachers of our department.

Ma'am this is my husband." Elza does the introduction and I formally smile. What plans you have Elza?

"Yeah, actually we would be very pleased to get a lift for party. Would you?" Mrs. Javed ask humbly.

"Our husbands tricked us that it's some boring business party." Mrs. Rahim states me about these two women getting fooled.

Oh, Allah. I toil to suppress my laugh.

"Yeah, we thought it's again some crap!" Mrs. Javed scratches her head.

"You are taking a man against man." I joke to ease the environment.

By the way brilliant, now I would need to drive as today I have chosen Mercedes for the journey. I ask my driver to go, have fun with family and we head to our destination with some good music and Elza's eating. She is eating a lot now-a-days. It's like from start; few days she eats a lot; few days she runs from food.

***

We walk leisurely through the corridor in an aristocratic manner and reach the main hall. It is spruced up gracefully with white and red roses along the combination of drapes in white, cream, blue and red. Every nook of place is glimmering due to the fancy, bister lights.

I feel happy for my friend seeing people buzzing. Its couple's party to spread coziness around which is an appeasing thing. You are ought to show your affection to your woman when there is nothing to shy off.

The refreshment is being served along the soft dance. Mostly people whine on late-dinner, so for tonight, Mohsin has arranged party like – refreshment, dance, launch, dinner and then again dance.

Elza has her arm linked with mine making me the luckiest man. No one is looking as pretty as my wife especially her red masquerade mask outlined with the white beads is unbeatable. Mine is also in the same color but giving the gentleman aura. I suggested Mohsin this masquerade theme. There will be more focus upon jewelry in this way.

My gorgeous wife, dolled in white party grown, has added white furry staller with red beads around her neck, covering her chest properly yet giving an appropriate view of her neck.