~ Be my boss ~

Jimin:

While waiting for Jungkook to come back from his lunch, I took the opportunity to visit the theatre hall. Seeing how well-designed the place is and at the same time feeling proud of Jungkook that he will be performing at the place.

Guess I was too impressed by the place that I literally just plopped myself down on the audience seat, just enjoying the atmosphere and the aura that brings out of the place.

This time, the stage suddenly light up, making the whole place to glow within seconds.

"Jimin hyung." Jungkook's voice was being heard through the sound system, I looked up to where the sound come from then I spotted him walking out from the backstage to the front.

He was holding a microphone, "sorry for keep you waiting."

What the actual hell is going on right now? I stood up from my seat and was about to walk over to him but he stopped me from doing so, "stay where you are hyung. and listen to me."

"hyung, guess you have been waiting for so long for me to finally pour my hearts at you. I know I've done it before but not as much and sincere as you did for me, you treated me like your princess, your baby boy, your sweetheart and your love. And what I did all these while was nothing compared to yours."

He professed and I realize my eyes started glistening just by hearing the verses slipping out of this tongue.

"its crazy, because I don't even know when you become so important to me. Its like watching a snowstorm, you see the flakes falling but you don't realize how they're adding up. Then suddenly, your whole lawn is covered, all these little things have added up, and you're my snowstorm baby."

Listening to every single word coming out so sincerely and truthfully from Jungkook was indeed something very new yet touching for me. Hearing his confession and calling me baby was extraordinary but I will definitely admit that I love it so much.

He then continued, "I see a lot of things, my best friend, my boyfriend, my secret holder, my tear stopper and my future," while walking down the stage, slowly approaching me.

He scooted closer to me that our bodies are almost touching, he intertwined his fingers which were not holding the microphone with mine, "I love it when your fingers entangled mine, my head was on your chest, listening to your heart beat pounding for me, everything just seems so right, like nothing bad would ever happen to me."

He showed me his most winning smile, melting my heart away. Oh lord, Jeon Jungkook you're driving me insane.

"I love you so much Jeon Jungkook." I chuckled while pinching his flushed cheeks.

Instead of replying, he pulled me closer, easily placed a peck on my forehead as he was taller than me before mumbling, "I love you more hyung, and please just let me win this time."

He scrunches his nose at me adorably, earning a pinch from me on his nose this time, "alright my baby."

We both chuckled softly as I then questioned, "how did you know I'm here?"

"our hearts are always connected remember?" he smirked. Damn, Jeon Jungkook has indeed grow up.

"nonsense," I pushed his head backwards.

"alright alright, my friend Jackson spotted you at the entrance just now. I showed him our pictures before that's why he can recognize you," he clarifies.

"and you sure you are allowed to do this?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"of course I am! The coaches went back to the hotel to rest, leaving only a few teammates here."

"I see, Jeon Jungkook's being a cheeky one huh," I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer to him, with our bodies touching.

"I prefer you calling me by nicknames, hyung."

"and I prefer you calling me baby." I shot back, only to see how hard Jungkook trying to hide the crimson of rose creeping up his cheeks.

Speaking of which, I almost forgot about the purpose I am here. I redrew myself slightly from Jungkook, bend down to pick up the gifts that I've prepared the whole morning for him.

"here, my baby this is for you." I gave him the flowers, keeping my fingers crossed he would adore it.

"gosh, hyung! you don't need to!" all kinds of reactions were written on his face.

"why? You don't like it?" I pout.

"of course not! I love it! Thank you so much!" he then placed a delicate peck on my left cheek, allowing a pinkish glow blossoms on my cheeks.

"and one more thing," I brought out the ring that was kept in my pockets and pulled it out from the box.

I took his free hand and slowly slide the ring into his fourth finger, "you're mine, till death do us apart."

"its beautiful, hyung." he admired the ring as he brought them up to his level.

"I've one with me too." I brought my hand up with the ring wore on the fourth finger and showed it to him.

His eyes twinkle as his smile slowly widen, causing crinkles formed at the corner of his eyes, creating such a breath taking view in front of me.

"by the way, there are words engraved on the rings." I exclaimed.

The next moment, Jungkook pulled out the ring from his fingers and trying to search for the words.

Park's.

"they are so aesthetically pleasing..." he mumbled.

"yes, they are," and then I pulled out mine as well, showing it to him.

Jeon's.

"I didn't know our names could sound so nice." He commented as we both wore back our rings.

I gave him the most attractive smile of mine before I pulled him closer and sealed him with an everlasting kiss, as if our love was sealed for eternity.

Slowly, our faces began to move in motion, enable the kiss to go deeper. The taste of his minty breath enchanted me, his soft lips seemed to perfectly fit in mine, making my heart flutter uncontrollably.

As we both knew we were going to run out of breath, we both pulled apart as we stared intensely at each other with our foreheads touched.

"hyung...there's one thing that I would always wanted to tell you," he whispered, earning a hum from me, allowing him to continue.

"be my boss."

His words hit me like a truck that I knew exactly what he meant, but of course I will grant his wish and make him cry for my name every night.

"I'll wait for you till dinner time, baby." I replied, not forgetting to plaster a playful smirk on my face.  Jungkook nodded shyly and immediately went back to the backstage for his practice.

I walked out of the hall and decided to wait for him at the lobby.

Guess I'll be very looking forward to every moment spend with him, can't wait to make him officially mine.

~ The End ~

Let your mind go wild bitchassss!

its officially the end yo~ TYSM TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME ILY'All