~ Alive ~

Jungkook:

Everything about that particular guy who is now not far away from me was just too familiar and resembles Jimin too much, making me start questioning myself.

Is it that I miss him too much, that's why every guy I see that looks like him I would think of Jimin and think that they are actually Jimin.

Jimin is dead, I kept repeating my mind. But somehow, it doesn't work out to my conscious mind.

I carefully approached the guy, saw him placing the iron man back to where it belongs and was about to turn away when I immediately call out, "excuse me!"

He seemed to not being able to hear me as he keeps on walking, fasten his pace every time.

I quicken my steps, almost in a running pace as I rushed over to him and grabbed him by his arm.

"hey!" he swung around as he felt someone gripped onto him.

--

Why must God treat me this way? He took Jimin away from me, and now he is returning him back to me? Only after six months of insane waiting and now you are telling me that Jimin is still alive?

Its not that I hate to see him, I am actually craving, almost close to having strong desire to own him. Is just that, I have already accepted the fact that he is gone, memories of him will be embedded in my heart, the memories that I would not trade for anything.

So what now? Is my life a joke?

I did not see these coming at all, totally not ready nor in the right state of mind for me to filter everything that happened in just a blink of an eye, it was all too surreal.

Jimin is now standing in front of me as he leaned against the wall in one of the alley, staring at me like I am a wood nymph that he happened upon one day, and just had to take home to keep.

"w-why didn't you find me, hyung? Do you know how much I miss you, worried about you, crying every day and night hoping that you might come back one day, tell me how much you miss me, love me and would not want to leave me? How can you be this cruel!" I gave him a few punches on his chest as I keep pushed him away from me while he tries to calm me down by grabbing my wrists.

He grabbed onto both my shoulders and make me looked at him, "Jungkook! listen to me! Just, listen to me okay?"

I shot him death glances, waiting for him to say whatever he wants to.

He then let out a sigh and looked at me into the eyes sincerely before professes, "when I left the room, I swear that I fainted and someone brought me deeper into the woods, Namjoon did not try to kill me, he tortured me. He tied me up every day, not allowing me to eat or drink that I thought I almost die."

My eyes never once leave him while listening to Jimin, he paused for a while before continuing, "then my best friends, Suga and J-hope whom you already met before, manage to dash into the place with my other followers. They even informed the cops, which I didn't expect that. And so Namjoon and his followers all got caught and since then his company close down and no longer operating."

Hearing him explained about everything that happened to him for the past six months somehow suppressed the anger forming within me, not being able to feel mad about him leaving me behind.

He saw I did not utter a word, taking the message that I wanted him to continue, "Jungkook, its not that I don't want you anymore. Leaving you was definitely the last thing I wanted to do for my entire life, its just I saw how you accepted the fact that I'm already dead, that's why I chose not to interfere your life."

"so coming back to find me was disturbing my life?! Is that what love means to you, Park Jimin? Am I a puppet for you to play a fool with my life? I'm just too sick and tired of everything!" I raised my voice.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm really sorry."

"after all these while, everything you could say was just sorry?" tears started forming in my eyes.

"then what do you want me to do, Jungkook? I can't turn back time, I can't change everything that has been done, I can't wash away the sins that I've made. The only thing I knew is that, I never move on from you. My feelings for you are just getting stronger and stronger day by day."

I looked away, averted my gaze from him as I let a tear rolled down my cheeks.

"I came to America is because I thought I could move on and maybe you could move on, too. You could forget someone who doesn't worth your care and love. But I didn't, life here for me was way too miserable, missing you every day, have thoughts that you might meet someone else better, kills me in and out."

Jimin's words has hit my soft spot, the madness in me has fully vanished. I wipe the tears away with the back of my palm as I replied, "I'll never meet someone better than you."

"come here," Jimin pulled me into his embrace, I could feel the strength in his arms as he wrapped them around me, to trap me in his never ending warmth – the ones I miss so much.

As he tightened his arms around me, I can feel the life in him, his blood pumping in his veins, and the warm breath coming off his lips. Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of hugging Jimin and feeling his presence.

I snaked my arms around his tiny waist, thinking that if I didn't hug him back, he would let go.

After some time of hugging each other in this lonely alley, we both pulled away allowing cold air blowing in between us.

This time, he moved closer to me as his lips pressed tightly against mine, as if he thought our first kiss might also be our last and wanted to savour for eternity.

His lips were so smooth, supple, his bottom lips pursed tightly over mine while his hands caressed my neck, slowly sliding up to my flushed cheek, the hand was cool at first, until it made its way to my cheek.

After that all I felt was the intense warmth radiating off my skin.

Our first kiss was nothing compared to the previous ones I had in secondary school. It was a kiss of affection, deep passion, igniting from both of our hearts and coursing through both of our lips causing an electrical surge.

I could feel every muscle in my body flexing, my heart rapidly beating, thumping against my chest like it craves to be freed from my ribcages.

Our tongue played skilfully, tasting each other and enjoying this very moment.

We both pulled apart as we ran out of breath, staring intensely into each other's eyes, as if we are searching for answer that has been trapped for so long.

"I love you," we both mumbled at the same time.

Author's note:

hope this chapter made your day! <3
lots of love adios!