It's Miss Jennings to you

ETHAN

"Fuck" I groan out from the hangover crushing against my skull. My hand resting on what feels like an ass. I open up one eye to see an unfamiliar room full of pink with pictures framing around the walls. I remove my hand from her ass and rub my temples to sooth the pain I'm experiencing.

Last time I do this. Never again.
I say this every time and I continue to do it.
Laughing to myself, I look over to the blonde haired girl sleeping next to me.

I hear a phone buzzing on the floor and I scramble to pick it up without waking the one night stand.

I'm completely naked. So is she.
Nice ass. I tilt my head to the side to get a better look of the wholesome butt in the air. I could bury my face in that, I probably did. As well as my dick.

"Hello?" I whisper walking to the furtherest place in her room.

"Mr. Miller? You have a nine o'clock meeting this morning. You're not in your room? Shall I pick you up sir?" Teddy my driver and bodyguard asks me. Where the hell am I?

"Sir?"

"Uh, yeah Teddy! Problem is, I don't know where I am exactly?" Seeing her roll over I get a full view of her breasts. "Nice" I mumble to myself. Her nipples standing up from the coldness and her legs spread slightly giving me a peak of what I fucked last night. Fresh and bare.

"Mr. Miller, I know where you are. I'll come pick you up. I'll be out front in ten minutes" ending the call with a thank you I try and find my boxers I threw somewhere in the heat of the moment last night. She looks no older than twenty one. Nice one Ethan! Smirking down at her, I can't remember a single part of last night. She looks like a good fuck too. Damn, why did I have to be so drunk?

I gather the rest of my clothes and slip them over my body.

"Leaving so soon?" I hear her voice behind me and the bed creak when she moves to sit up. Her smirk on her face lets me know that I could take her again right now. I wouldn't mind except for the fact that I have a meeting to get to.

"Uh, yeah, I've to get to work-" she cuts me off standing up to give me a full view of her hot body. Damn, she's hot.

"Don't you work for yourself? You're Ethan Miller? You're your own boss, no?" She teases me stepping closer and closer with each word that leaves her mouth. That red hot mouth.

I walk towards her and pull on her waist making her body crash into mine. Grabbing her ass with both hands I bend down to kiss her while she bites on my lower lip. I get interrupted by the buzzing in my pants, I know Teddy's outside waiting for me. Dammit, he always had bad timing.

"I've a meeting to get to, so I've got to go. I had fun last night" I leave her standing there naked in her room. Before I close the door over I hear a, "Me too, call me!" Then closing it over behind me. I walk out into a hallway to see a few young girls walking around in their pyjamas. I freeze for a second to take in my surroundings while they all smile at me.

Where the hell am I?

Seeing they all have their names written on their doors and some are wearing some Greek symbols on their tops. Am I in a sorority house? I greet them with 'Hi's' while they give me some 'come hither' faces. I'm down for a sorority orgy, just not today. Leaving out the front door with some assistance I walk down the pathway seeing my car ready for me with Teddy standing outside.

"College girl sir?" He questions me with a smile on his face trying to tease me.

"Apparently so Teddy" I huff out stepping inside the car. I slide across the seats and look back out to see the girls standing there all watching me and my car. I smile to myself knowing I'm irresistible. Every girl in this entire country wants a piece of me. Once Teddy gets inside the car, he tells me, "I have a fresh suit for you sir that you can change into when you're clean" I thank him and lie back against the black leather seats in the car feeling the heaviness in my eyes.