Chapter 2

My phone landed on the floor by the wolves. And being the idiot that I am, I went after it. But on my way down. I started to feel nauseous from the blood loss. Great. The last thing I need is to pass out to be eaten alive by these animals.

I slipped and fell to the ground with a large thump. I groaned in pain as I began slipping in and out of conciseness. I could feel a sharp pain in my shoulder and being dragged away while more pain was greeting my arms and legs and sides.

I then remember feeling nothing at all apart from the dull pain where the wolves must have been. I could growling and yelping and jaws snapping and leaves shuffling and wolves howling all around me. Then I just drowned it out and everything went black and numb.

****

Fluttering my eyes open, I felt a little groggy. I was on a bed. My left shoulder, left wrist, right side and both legs were absolute agony! The light in the room, temporarily blinding me until my eyes adjusted. I scanned the room. THIS IS NOT MY ROOM. Then realization dawned on me. I was attacked by wolves!

The walls were white. There pictures on the walls of the forest, of the moon, of wolves. There was some furniture as the room was massive. Wow. There was a black leather sofa here as well. There were big black drawers lined against the walls. The bed, which I was currently sitting on, despite the pain, was made of wood. The sheets were a pale blue with black patterns.

There were three doors. One must lead to a bathroom, another, probably to a walk in closet no doubt and another to my freedom. I am not going to waste anymore time in this place. I want to go home to my father and tell him I love him and that he was right and refuse to the leave the house at all costs!

I got up, ignoring the pain in my legs. I discovered that my left leg was worse than my right, so I put my weight on my right because it only had like 3 scratches and a bite mark that wasn't even all that deep.

I hobbled to one of the doors. Praying it was the door that led me to me to my freedom. I opened it a crack. Peering through it. It was. I opened it a little more. Thanking God that it didn't moan or squeak or anything. The coast was clear. I couldn't hear anything. Not even a mouse.

Wow, this place is quieter than my home.

I carefully hopped my way out of the room. Not making a sound. I found my way to the stairs and slid down the barrister swiftly. I am not wasting time in this place! I got off at the end. I took a few steps and the floorboards creaked beneath my feet. SHIT!

"What are you doing?" A deep voice asked behind me. Oh God. I'm caught. There still might be a chance of escape though. Can't be negative.

"W-what?" I breathed. My voice barely a whisper and I realized how desperate I was for some soothing liquid. I turned around cautiously. A tall guy was towering over me. By the looks of it, he was 18. His muscles were VERY visible through his black shirt. Oh God. His jet black hair and piercing blue eyes reminded me of the wolf earlier.

He looked in to my eyes, deeply. I could already feel going weak at the knees. He has power. I can feel it along with his warmth.

It's scary. He's beautiful. No. Beautiful doesn't begin to explain it. SEXY barely even scratches the surface. He reminds me so much of that black wolf. And around him, the air changes like it did when I locked eyes with the wolf. My heart raced and pounded against my chest. My tummy, once again, filled with butterflies.

"I said what are you doing?" He asked again, a smirk pulling at his lips. "I refuse to ask again."

"Erm... I.... Leaving. Yes. Leaving. Leaving to go home!" I squeaked.

His fingers wrapped my arm, shooting electricity throughout my whole body, making my heart race even faster. I suddenly felt more of a pull towards him. There's something about this guy, and I want to know what.

"I don't think so," he breathed. Oh my God. I feel weak. I feel so weak under his gaze. My heart longed for his love. I felt something in the pit of my stomach. Regret stabbed at me. Sadness burned in me. A part of me had wished that I had taken back those words while another half just wanted to argue.

I looked down. I refuse to say any more. I refuse to look up in to his eyes. I refuse to let peer in to my eyes and make me feel emotions I refuse to feel towards him. I wanted to go home. To my brother. To my father. To the safety of my confined room. To my friends who held me while I cried. I want to be with them so I can talk to them, cry over HIM if I left him right now.

I looked at my jeans. They were cut or ripped to make shorts. Oh gosh. The scratches reached up high on to my thighs. Some of the scratches and bites where sewn closed. Others were already starting to heal but the pain was still there. My scars from my previous wolf attack from when I was 6 were still there. They stood out against my pale skin.

He lifted my chin to look at him. I quickly shut my eyes. I refuse to look at him and his gorgeous features. I REFUSE! Looks like his can kill. I have to right to look upon his flawless tanned skin. None. At all. He looks like a rock-star. Untouchable. "Look at me, please," he whispered. I shook my head. "Please I want to look into your eyes."

At that moment. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked in to eyes and oh my God.... They were like the sky. It was amazing. I was drowning in his eyes. So much emotion was hidden behind them.

A guy walked out of the room and looked at us. This mystery rock-star before me looked at him the same time as me. The other one, with brown hair and brown eyes. Reminded me of the wolf that chased me. His eyes turned black and just stared at me. Anger across his face.

He lunged at me.

The rock-star, which is now his name I have given him, stepped in front of me, his eyes growing black. OK that's not normal. He kept me behind him as brownie, as I have decided to nickname the brown hair brown eyes (before they turned black) guy, tried to push rock-star away.

Rock-star pushed him back. A growl, so animal like, came from his chest. He was in a defensive attack position in front of me. Keeping me back. Worry surged through my body. I am not one who likes fighting. But I wanted to punch brownie so hard I wanted him to cry.