"what...how?"

"that's not important, all you need to know is that you failed"

"I'll-I'll try again"

"nah...I'll deal with it" I said before hanging up the phone

you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.

•New York | July 7th, 2023 | 06:28pm•

"baby!" I yelled as I ran up to him

"I missed you so much" He said opening his arms for a hug

This is the first time I've been away from Deivys this long and I've got to say my life was quite boring without him in it. Vontez was there to keep my mind off him though which I really appreciate, he's deadass a great nigga. I hope he finds someone one day that'll make him as happy as Deivys makes me.

"you hungry, you want to go get something to eat?" He asked while hugging me tightly

"baby I'm starving" I said right before my stomach started to growl causing us all to laugh

We got our bags then Dee took us all out for dinner at Applebee's. He's only been gone for a week but it felt like I hadn't seen him in months. I was noticing the smallest things about him like he his beard got longer, his nails grew and even a small pimple he now has on the side of his cheek. Overall I missed my man and I'm ready to show him tonight exactly how much.

After we ate Deivys said he had to go to the hospital because they were discharging his sister. I decided to go with him so Vontez got a uber took Storm and Micaiah home with him.

"you never told me why your sister's in the hospital" I said as we got in the car

"oh yeah...she had a blood clot in her uterus" He sighed

"how?"

That's an unusual place to get a blood clot.

"my sister is—how do I say this nicely—she's a hoe. ever since we were growing up she's been very loose with who she gave it up to. when she was fifteen she got pregnant with Lauren—"

"Lauren your sister?"

"yeah, she's my niece but my mom took her in as her own to save Cynthia from the embarrassment. She still doesn't know that Cynthia's her actual mom and not my mom. anyways you'd think she learned from that but nope, it got worse. she's been getting pregnant over the years but has been getting abortions. I guess she didn't know the risk of multiple abortions, and now she has a blood clot in her pussy"

"damn, that sucks" I said

"yeah, it's sad to say but good for her. if I had a dollar for each baby she's killed I would be a millionaire"

"you already are. but what you have a problem with abortions or something?"

"that's my parents money not mine. and nah, I just have a problem with people who abuse it. I don't have a view on abortions really, I think women should be able to if they feel the need. Like if they were raped or they're just not in the right financial place. but Cynthia don't have that excuse, she has money she just like to hoe around and not take care of her responsibilities. my mom shouldn't be raising her daughter, she should. I just hope this experience actually makes her learn her lesson now. she makes the bed that she has to lay in"

I could tell that this topic was sensitive to him by the tone he said it in so I didn't say anything else. I agree with him though, if Nyah were to ever abort any of my kids I would turn into Chris Brown and fuck her up. Even though I might have not been in the correct place with money or even the right age those two are my world and if that was taken from me I would kill a bitch, literally.