Chapter 36

•Orlando, FL | July 1st, 2023 | 06:39pm•

"Daddy today was so much fun" Storm cheered as we walked out of the house

We got home a couple of minutes ago but we're about to go out for some dinner. We woke up mad early today so that we could get breakfast before heading over to Magic Kingdom park. First we went to Cinderella's castle because Storm wanted to meet her badly. She even wore this pink princess dress Shay got her.

Then we went on some rides, got lunch and got on some more rides. There were a couple of rides we couldn't go on since Storm didn't reach the height requirement. Deivys had it the worst though because Micaiah wasn't allowed on basically any ride and he'd volunteer each time to stay with him while we went. I felt bad because he paid all this money to come here and babysit, he coulda did that at home for free. Tomorrow Vontez is taking the kids though so Deivys and I can have some fun of our own.

"so you want to come back here one day?" I asked

"I don't want to leave" She said

We walked down towards the lake across from our house while we waited for Deivys and Vontez to come out the house. Vontez needed to piss and Deivys was changing Micaiah's diaper.

Storm started playing with the little pebbles on the ground while we waited for them to come out. As I was walking in circles my phone started to ring. I pulled it out to see that it was my advisor for the internship I start next week.

"Storm don't move okay" I said before walking away to answer the phone

"Hello?"

"Good evening Mr. Richardson. I just wanted to confirm with you that your internship program will being Monday, July 10th"

"yes, also is there anything I need to bring with me?" I asked

"just a pen and a small notebook to take notes on. also be prepared to take a picture for an ID."

"okay thanks"

"Malachi just remember to—"

As he was talking I got distracted when someone began yelling.

"Get the fuck out!"

I quickly turned around to see this white middle aged man standing over Storm and yelling at her.

"Imma call you back" I said quickly before hanging up

"excuse me sir, is there a problem?" I approached him and stood in front of Storm

"yes, get you and your monkey off my fucking property!"

My eyes widened and I turned behind me to see if there was someone else this nigga was talking to because it damn well ain't me. Mind you I'm standing swinging length from him, he can catch these hands in 0.5 seconds.