Chapter 35

•New York | June 30th, 2023 | 05:28am•

"you got Micaiah's medicine?" I asked Deivys as I brought down my suitcase

"it was the first thing I packed, you done yet we gotta make our flight?" He asked while standing by the door with Storm

"yeah, take this to the car. let me go get Micaiah"

I left the suitcase there then ran up the stairs. He was in his crib playing with one of those rattle toys that make mad noise.

"sup lil man, you excited?" I asked

He just started to laugh so I'll take that as a yes. I picked him up then turned the lights off on my way out. He's gotten so big in just this one month. I guess that procedure really did make a difference. He was still looking 3 months at 8 months old but now he's 10 months looking at least 1 year old. Plus he's walking and kind of learning to talk.

"alright, Disney world here we come"

•12:19pm•

"this place is dope" Vontez said as we walked through the resort we're staying at

Yeah we let him tag along too, he's been lonely as fuck and I sometimes feel like I'm neglecting him so I had to make it up to him some how.

"welcome to the villa of Grande Cypress" The lady said as she led us inside

This place honestly was nice, like a somewhere a millionaire would live. I feel like a Kardashian right now.

"we also got the baby crib you requested, it's in the room right across from the master bedroom"

She showed us around the house then gave us three sets of keys before leaving. I was in love with this place, this week is gonna have to take it's time because I'm not ready to leave.

"what we doing first?" Vontez said as he walked in our room

"nigga we just got here, lemme unpack damn" I said while hanging my stuff in the closets

"let's go for lunch, I'm pretty sure you guys are hungry" Deivys offered

"see someone who's with the shit's. imma go get the kids ready" He said before leaving our room

"he needs some pussy...or dick fast" I said while shaking my head

"as long as it ain't yours I don't give a fuck"

We finished unpacking then met with Vontez and the kids in the living room. Micaiah was running all over the place as usual. I swear ever since he learned to walk he's been running 24/7. Deivys says I might have a track star on my hands, who knows?

"come on buddy, I know you're hungry" I said lifting him up

This boy is really my heart, both of my kids are. Even though Storm may not be biologically mine, she will always be my daughter 100%. The only problem I face now is whether or not I tell her when she's older. It's not like I know who her father is so me telling her I'm not her father won't exactly help her if she won't know who her blood father is. I tried getting it out of Wyatt once but he claims to not know either. I haven't even spoken to him since...I just can't get over what he and Nyah did to me.