the descovery

Sokka- watch and learn sister. Katara spots a fish and waterbends it up in a bubble of water. Katara- Sokka. Sokka-  ssshhh you will scare it away. Katara-  but Sokka I caught one. Sokka raised his arm to stab the fish but the spear popped the bubble letting the fish jump back in the water and soaking him.  Katara-  hey! Sokka-  why do I always get wet? Katara - because your a idiot, look out. They try to dodge the ice but crash. Katara- I said look out. Sokka-  oh well maybe you should have used your waterbending. Katara- your just jealous. Suddenly a glowing ice berg raises out the water. Sokka - what the. Katara steps forward to see a boy and some animal inside then the boy's eyes open. Katara-  he is alive we have to help him. Sokka- how? Katara- I can try to waterbend the ice see if you can crack it with your machete. Sokka-  ok but becareful we don't know who or what he and that other thing are. Katara-  but he is alive and needs help so we should help its what mom would want us to do and what dad would do. Sokka-  I know. Katara begins and the ice starts to crack seeing this Sokka hit the weeks spot but is blown back into Katara by a blast of wind from within the iceberg. They get up to see the boy falling. Katara runs forward to catch him. Sokka - is he? Katara-  alive yes he is breathing and i can feel his heart beat but he looks weak. Sokka- what are these tattoos? Katara-  I don't know but he looks kinda like how gram gram would described the airbenders. Sokka-  no way he couldn't be could he? Katara-  I don't know. Roars. Sokka- nice thingy. The bision looks at the boy in Katara's arms and licks him. Katara- I think this animal is his pet. Sokka- yeah and I think it knows he is hurt. Katara- we need to get him to the village. Sokka - how? The boat is gone. The bision grunts the leans down with the satel on its back. Katara- I think it wants to give us a ride. Sokka-  ok but I hope it knows where to go. Katara and Sokka lift the boy up and then climb on. The boy opens his eyes looking weakly at katara. Katara-  your awake. Sokka turns to them. The boys is barley awake and very weak but says to Katara your pretty. Katara blush and smiles. The boy then close his eyes. Sokka- really? Katara- I think he is ether injured or very exhaust we should let gram gram check him out because with out her help I can't tell for certain. Sokka- ok we'll do that but I think he kinda liked you. Katara-  please he was barely awake. Sokka-  he called you pretty. Katara-  what you think I am not. Sokka-  your my sister I don't look at you like that but yes you are kinda a babe I guess but I also know guys don't just say that unless they are attractied to the girl so he must have got a good enough look at you to find you attractive, hey if he is a ok guy and you like him I won't bother y'all.  Katara-  really well I would have to get to know him first but I guess he must have said that for a reason and he is kinda cute but we don't know him yet or how or why he was in that ice so we will get to know him cause I have a lot of questions. Sokka-  me too.