|One|

"Bullshit!" Sehun yelled and his father slapped him." I'm fine with company but then why you want me to married someone who I didn't know and who the fucking I care?" Sehun yelled back." You, ungrateful son!" His father hit him again." Honey, stop it!" His mother said as his father sighed and walked away.

"Sehun...." His mother hold him." Please... Marry him." His mother begged. How could he can say no the his one and only mother." Fine." Sehun pissed." Thank you, dear." His mother kissed him.

Sehun told Luhan about that. After few begging and trust, Luhan agreed with him to be his affair when he married. He never meet Zhang Yixing until his wedding. He walked inside and found a beautiful boy sitting and looking at the mirror. He doesn't look like sad or happy." Zhang Yixing, right?" Sehun asked as he turned around and nodded.

"Only 2 years and we'll divorce." Sehun said." No excuse. I don't care at all." Sehun said as he walked back to the door." Okay." Lay said as Sehun turned around and see Lay smiling at him.They standing on altar and kissed, just a light kiss. They have a dinner but Lay doesn't have mood. Luhan come and clinging over Sehun. Lay sighed. His parents want him to be happy so they choose match for him but look at him now. Alone. Sehun who now called his husband doesn't even care about him and he already agreed with stupid deal.

"Lay-ah..." Kai and Kyungsoo walked inside the restroom." Kyungiee, Kai-iee." Lay smiled and hugged both of them. Kai is his dance partner and Kyungsoo is his friend who is Michelin chef married to Kai. Xiumin also his friend but he have meeting in London so he can't come." Are you okay, dear?" Kyungsoo asked as Lay nodded and smiled weakly." I'm fine." Lay said." Then why you didn't attend the dinner?" Kai asked." I'm not feeling well." Lay lied. " Oh, Yixing, why you not in there?" His mother in law asked." Lay is not feeling well." Kyungsoo said." Oh, dear. I will ask Sehun send to your house." His mother in law said as Lay couldn't protest.

"Yah, Sehun! Bring your husband back to your house! He's not feeling well." His mother hit his head." Eomma!!!" Sehun groaned when he see his mother glared at him sharply. His mother rare to be mad but when she mad. Everyone's dead. Sehun drove his Ferrari as Lay opened the door and sit." I don't said that I can be your baby sitter. " Sehun pissed. If Lay doesn't sick he already ask him out from his car. He drove to the mansion his parents give.

"Your things already inside. Your room are there." Sehun pointed as Lay nodded. He opened the door. The room painted in carribean blue and black bed with king size. Lay jumped onto his bed and slammed his face on pillow." urghhh." He groaned and fallen asleep. Lay wake up and looked at the watch." It's just 7 am..." Lay stand up and neat his bed. Yes, even though Lay is young master but he would like to clean his bed by himself. He brushed his teeth and quick shower. He walked downstairs and headed to kitchen.

Sehun wake up by some delicious smell. He groaned and wear his shirt. He walked down and found Lay cooking breakfast." Oh, Sehun. Good morning!" Lay smiled weakly."Don't be nice, shitty." Sehun pissed and sit."Here." Lay handed the breakfast to Sehun." By the way, I'm going to Luhan's." Sehun said as he stood up after eating his breakfast. Lay just nodded silently." Bitch." Sehun pissed and walked away. After Sehun gone, Lay let his first tears fall over.

He wiped his tears but tears doesn't want to stop.

"You're fine, Lay."

"Be strong..."

"729 days left..."

Lay stood up and washed the dishes before he changed his clothes and meet his friend. Xiumin texted him told that he already in Korea. Lay replied that he would meet Xiumin at the restaurant he booked." Uminnie Ge!!!" Lay hugged him." Hey, boy. Are you okay?" Xiumin patted his head." My dear little friend already married and I'm still single and available. " Xiumin said as Lay doesn't reply just keep his face on Xiumin's chest.

"Are you okay, dear?" Xiumin asked worriedly." It's hard...." Lay sobbed." I don't want this...." Lay started crying." Tell me." Xiumin cupped his face."Who.hurt.you?" Xiumin looked at him sharply but he just continued crying as Xiumin hugged him back and rubbed circle on his back. Lay telling him everything as Xiumin clenched his fist." Damn, I'll kill you, Sehun!" Xiumin hold his fist." Ge, don't " Lay shook his head." I already have you, Ge." Lay smiled as Xiumin sighed."Yes. You have me, Kyungsoo and Jongin." Xiumin rubbed his head.

Sehun's side story

Sehun drove his Ferrari and left Lay alone. He knocked the door as reveal half naked Luhan." Babe, you turned me on." Sehun hugged around his waist as he whisper to Luhan. Luhan smirked as keep his hands locked around Sehun's neck." Bite.me." Luhan moaned on Sehun's ear." I would like too." Sehun smiled as he closed the door using his leg.

So I have stomach ache last night and I keep vomit. I didn't study last night and I didn't get in this morning. Hope my science I didn't get fail.:") Pray for me. By the way this story will be so cute soon!

Vote & Comment

Thank You!