" Well, sweetie. The devil is an alpha. He has a devilish personality. He hates everyone. He did awful things in his life, so the moon goddess punished him by taking his wolf away. However, he made a deal with the queen of witches. He gave her part of his power, and she became his faithful servant. That made him rule a strong devilish pack of werewolves, who are looking death. They enjoy killing every wolf in front of them. He rules the witches too. Everyone believes that the moon goddess will give him a mate that would either change him, or kill him. " uncle explained.

This made me scared. If the meeting was about him, that meant that he was near us. I didn't want to see him, or face him. He would kill us all.

Aunt noticed my discomfort, and said " Don't worry sweetie, we will never let him near you. We would protect you with our lives, right love? "

" Yes, Celine. " he said.

Uncle never called aunt with her name. He must be off with this whole thing. I mean, he wasn't in the mood at all. Was the devil this dangerous? Our pack was strong. We had a lot of warriors, and fighters. We had never lost a war against any pack, so what was wrong? Why was everyone all the tensioned?

Aunt didn't say a word, and I didn't as well. We stayed silent, which allowed me to think. What was the meaning of all of this? Were we in danger? Would the devil kill us?

All of this made me forget about my mate. All my thoughts about him faded away. Allowing the space in my mind to go to all these negative thoughts. I was so scared. I didn't want to lose anyone, and if the meeting was truly about the devil. That meant that the percentage of me losing anyone was high. I decided to push the thoughts away, and wait until we knew what was the real reason behind the meeting. I didn't want to jump in conclusions, specially negative ones.

All the ride no one said a word. We all kept silent, not knowing what to say. All of us were scared, about the real reason of the meeting. We made it there, and we noticed that everyone was there.

" Sorry for being late alpha. " my uncle said.

" No problem. " the alpha said.

We took a seat, and then the alpha said " We are here to discuss about the alpha devil. He sent us a warning. He wants to attack us after one week. He said that he is giving us a chance to give up. I know that we all agreed that we will never give up on our land. Now, I leave you the choice. Do you still want to fight? "

" Yes alpha. " everyone said.

I smiled a little. I was glad they didn't give up, although they know who would be their enemy. However, I was still worried. Our enemy would be strong. The strongest we had ever him faced till then.

" That's the spirit. Everyone who is pregnant, less than eighteen and didn't shift will stay in the pack house. " he said.

I looked at everyone, and nodded at the alpha.

" Alpha, please. I want to go with you.  " said Bailey.

Bailey was the alpha's younger brother. He hated the fact that he was only ten. He always acted like an old man. That was what made him say that.

" Bailey, you are still young. Your war will come when you are eighteen. Wait for eight years only. " said ex luna, his mother.

" But.. " Bailey started.

" No buts.. " said the ex alpha.

' Poor Bailey he wants to go so badly. ' I thought.

I wanted to go too, but I knew there was no way I was going. I didn't want anyone to die protecting me. I knew if I went, I wouldn't be able to protect myself. All because of these stupid two months. I looked at Kiara and she gave me a small warm smile. She would be going too. I really don't want anyone to go, because I knew I might lose any of them. That was no where near what I wanted to.

Word count : 1185

Hey guys, another chapter is done. This chapter is a bit talker than the last one. It has more events too. Hope I am not taking things fast.

Here are the questions.

What do you think? Should I keep going? Should I take things slower? What should I do to make it better? Did I overreact? Did I show you enough? Was any part boring/annoying/confusing? Was it bad? Was the length of the chapter good? And the paragraphs? Give the chapter a scale from 1 to ten..

Random question?

What is tour lucky number and what is the number you love?

My answer:

Thirteen. Thirteen. I love that number.