Introduction and Purpose Chapter

Welcome to the introduction to my first collaborative book, Barefooting 101 - A Barefooter's Interviews.

Did you know it is legal to be barefoot in public stores and businesses? The purpose I am writing this book is to interview people who love going barefoot on why they love going barefoot in public. This is a book dedicated to help inspire people (like you if you normally do not go barefoot) to give barefooting in public places (besides at home and the beach) and businesses a try to show that barefooting in public is legal, fun, healthy, and safe.

Here is an example picture of the barefooting law from the United States Department of Justice (there are cards like this one for every US state [along with cards for other countries as well] along with state letters dedicated to barefooting as well):

I have been able to find some people who love going barefoot (and still looking for more people as well to question) and creating a book dedicated to their answers for people to give barefooting outside a try and a better understanding. 

There are many different people from all over the world who like going barefoot (not just at home and at beaches, but in public places and businesses as well) with some who even work barefoot and are even barefoot 24/7 (also known as a full-time barefooter). On the other hand, other people who go barefoot as a tradition or as a part of their culture. Apparently, there are many who like going barefoot are unable to share their stories or reasons as to why they like going barefoot in public. So, this will be a long interviewing and questioning series while talking to people who are from all over and let them speak about their barefooting.

Have a blessed day, enjoy reading this book, and of course, happy barefooting.