116

Eve POV {two years later}

"Avery! We have to leave now if you wanna make the bus for school!" I call from the bottom of the steps. My hand holds onto the railing and I wait for her.

My six year old daughter tiredly walks down the steps with a miserable look. Her hair is down and her hazel eyes look at me. With my camera I take photos of her. "Mom," She groans.

"Sh," I say. "Let me be a Mom," I take a few more before placing my camera down on the steps. "Did you say goodbye to Charlie?" I ask.

"Yes," Ava answers. Harry soon appears in the foyer with our second daughter, Eliza in his arms. She's five months now.

"Have fun at school," He says to Avery. He leans down and kisses her cheek.

"Uhuh," Ava says causing me to chuckle. She kisses Harry goodbye and meets me by the front door.

"If a boy talks to you, what do you say?" Harry asks.

"I'm here to get an education, not to talk to you," Avery repeats with a sigh.

"What do you say if a boy compliments you?" Her father encourages.

"Say, my future is pretty too," She looks bored and overall annoyed which makes me snicker and smile.

"Good girl. Have fun," Harry says. I shake my head at him and leave the house with Avery. I take her hand in mine as we walk down the driveway and to the bus stop down the street.

"Do I really have to say those things if a boy talks to me?" Avery asks.

"Your Dad won't know," I mumble. I ruffle her brown curls and plant a kiss on the top of her head. "I love you," I say to her.

"I love you too Mom," Her dimples appear on her rosy cheeks.

Soon the bus comes and she goes on it. As the bus goes away I start to fan my face to refrain the tears I want to let out. I always get really sad watching her leave.

I walk back into the house and close the heavy door behind me.

My two year old son walks over to me, and puts his arms in the air, which means he wants to be picked up. I smile at him and swoop Charlie into my arms. I kiss his puffy cheek and stroke his curls.

His eyes are green, like Harry's. His hair his curly, but a light brown colour like mine. He also has dimples which I love to poke.

I see Harry walk into the foyer with a gentle smile on his mouth. He's wearing his usual Tuesday suit. "I'm heading out to the office now," He says to me.

"Have fun," I kiss his cheek.

"Just a kiss on the cheek?" My husband scoffs.

I peck his lips. "Better?" I ask.

"It will do for now," A smirk spreads on his pink lips. "I love you,"

"I love you too," I say.

Harry kisses Charlie goodbye before leaving the house for work. "You're stuck with me bud," I say to my son who giggles. He's a total Mama's boy and I love it.

I walk into the living room and see Eliza in her play pen. I put Charlie down beside her and take a seat on the couch.

Max sits beside me and rests his head on my lap. Lucy soon follows and plops down beside me.

I'm never alone am I?

I smile and rub behind my their ears. We were going to get another dog, but we found out I was pregnant with Eliza and decided not too.

"Mommy!" My son exclaims while looking at me.

"Yes?" I ask with a gentle grin. He's so cute.

"I love you," He says, causing my heart to flutter.

"I love you more," Charlie grins and hands his sister over some blocks to play with.

I watch them interact, which makes me smile and feel happy.

A://N

Next chapter will be the last chapter :(

But there will be an epilogue

Comment??

Vote??

~Lauren