20

Eve POV

I lay on the chair thing that the doctor tells me to lay on. My nerves are rushing through my veins and all I'm worried about is if I'm pregnant or not. I've been worrying about this appointment since I made it on Monday.

The woman doing my ultrasound seems nice. She has a friendly smile on her lips which is nice. She doesn't look mean so that helps.

"I'm just going to swipe the gel over your uterus and see what's going on. If I see something I'll let you know," Doctor Brooks says kindly.

"Okay," I say. I let out a small breath and soon feel her tool go across my stomach. The gel is warm and my heart is pounding roughly against my chest.

I look to the doctor who's staring at the screen with a gentle smile.

Now I don't want her to smile.

Her brown eyes look to me. And she shows me the screen. My heart falls. "There is your baby," I feel sick. "You're two, almost three months along,"

"Wait," I say. "How is the possible? I got my period in January," I say.

"Well, how much blood was it?"

"It was a short one only for two days and the blood was a little." I answer.

"You were spotting," Oh dear god. "That's totally normal. Other than that your baby is perfectly healthy. Nice heart rate and everything looks fine," Her grin is wide. "The gender should be visible around 16 to 20 weeks," I bite my lip and nod.

"Thank you,"

"Yep! Should I schedule you're next appointment?"

"Yeah," I murmur.

Well, now I'm totally scared to tell Harry.

I've been pregnant since January? What the fuck.

***

I get to the hotel around four. I feel sick. And it's not from the baby inside of me, it's from me lying to my boyfriend and me having to tell him that I lied.

I walk into the living room and see he's on the floor playing with Doug. A wide smile is on his lips and he looks happy.

I can't wait to burst that bubble.

A://N

Short chapter sorry

I can't sleep so I updated again

Comment goal: 50????

Tysm for reading !

Idk what happens when ppl get ultrasounds for babies and shit so uh pretend that's what actually happens lmao

~lauren