76

Eve POV

It's nine at night now and my daughter is alseep in her crib. Before she went to bed we played with her toys and watched some TV. Max was with us the whole time, which I thought was adorable.

I'm sitting in bed laying down, thinking. I'm not thinking about much, more about Harry and how I miss him.

I pull the covers to my chin and nuzzle my head into my pillow. Since Avery is home, Max is in her room sleeping beside her crib. I missed seeing him so protective over her.

My room is silent and I feel lonely. I click on my phones home button and see it's only nine fifteen now. I shrug to myself and close my eyes for a brief moment. I unplug my phone from it's charger and begin to text.

Me: you up?

Harry: yes

Harry: why?

Me: can you come over?

Harry: everything alright??

Me: eh

Harry: i'll be there in 15

***

Harry walks into our bedroom. He's wearing jeans and a white tee shirt. "Jeans?" I question.

"Yes," He snickers. Silence falls between us for a few moments and Harry sits down beside me. "What did you need me to come over for?"

"I missed you," I admit. I glance over to him and see his eyes turned soft. His arms go over my body and my head nuzzles into his chest. I feel his lips touch the top of my head and my eyes close against his body.

Harry leans down and plants his lips onto mine. It's a soft and slow kiss that makes my body tingle.

Harry changes into his sweatpants that are in his drawer and lays beside me on our bed. My head rests on his chest and my arm goes over his chest. Our legs overlap and his hand rests on my lower back.

I bring the blankets up more on us and glance up and see Harry staring down at me. "Does this mean we're done being apart?" He asks me. I nod against him and go back to resting my head on him.

"Are you happy at all?" I ask.

"Now I am," Harry says. "But I wasn't when we were apart. I love you Eve, and I don't want you to doubt that,"

"I love you too," I say against him. My hold on him becomes tight. "We'll work on us, yes?"

"Yes," Harry agrees. "And we'll have date night every Friday like we used to," I nod against him.

"And alone time during the week," I add causing him to snicker. His soft fingertips run through my hair which causes me to relax.

"Yes, we can't forget that," He says making me smile. My head nuzzles into him more and my hand rests on top of his empty one.

"Can you promise me to stop keeping things to yourself," I say.

"I promise," Harry agrees. "I love you," My boyfriend repeats.

"I love you too," I say. He holds me more tightly which makes me feel safe and comfortable. My eyes soon close and I find myself falling asleep. His fingers still run through my hair, which soothes me and keeps me relaxed.

Harry POV

Eve fell asleep a few minutes ago.

I kiss the top of her head and let out a small breath. I hope I don't fuck up again. I don't think I'd be able to live without Eve, if I'm being honest. I know that sounds stupid, but I love her a lot. Even the things that are somewhat bothersome, I love. Like her pushiness and her need to have the last word.

I thought I've been showing and telling Eve I love her enough, but I guess I was wrong. This past week I've felt like a zombie without her. I didn't like it, but having Avery with me made me happy because she's a mini Eve, and in a way I got to see her everyday.

When she asked about Sandra I got nervous. I thought she was upstairs and that's why I was going into the kitchen.

Since it's now the beginning of September now, I wanted to start planning out me proposing. My goal was to start thinking about things now but I don't know if proposing this December would be good, but we'll see.

But now since my fuck up self almost ruined my relationship with her, I don't know if this December would be good.

I brush off my thoughts and get comfortable in bed before falling asleep. I'll just take it day by day.

A://N

i'm so bored today and idk why omfggggggg

pLeAsE sToP hAtInG oN mY cHaRaCtErS iT mAkEs Me SaD

comment goal: 60??

~lauren