101

Eve POV

Harry remains a distance away from me. I'm tempted to just hide behind him though, which isn't good on either of our parts. I'm not using my husband as a shield to protect myself, that's wrong on all levels.

"How are you Eve?" John asks me with an amused smile.

"G-Good," I stammer on my words.

"That's great," John steps closer to me making my lip start to tremble and my breaths go uneven.

He's so close to me, I can look into his eyes and see the difference from his normal self from when we first started dating, to now. His brown eyes look red and glossy, which makes me question a lot.

His body is only inches away from mine now, causing me to step back. Harry slides over towards me a little, causing John's eyes to glance over to him. "I can't talk to Eve here?" He asks my husband with an amused grin.

"Why don't you leave, and never come back?" Harry retorts. A smirk spreads on my ex's lips, causing me to worry. John slowly walks over to Harry, making my eyes sting.

"Why won't you leave and never come back?" John mocks back.

"Cause some have a family here," Harry says, unafraid of what he might to.

"Oh yes, I forgot," He says. "You knocked up Eve over here, and married her. I forgot to say congratulations. Looks like we have half of that in common," I cringe and take my eyes off of them speaking.

"Not really. I didn't hit her until she had an abortion practically," Harry fires back making my heart start to pound. "And I didn't help conceive our child by raping her, so uh get off your stepping stool," He adds.

"I'm not on a stepping stool," John inches closer to me. "I'm just trying to make conversation, you don't need to bring up anything," His voice turns tense and I find myself moving closer to Harry because of that.

"Why don't you just leave, and no one would know you're here?" My husband says in a gentle voice.

"I'll leave," John says. "If Eve goes with me that is," His brown eyes dart over to me and I feel a lump form in my throat.

"Lets keep Eve out of this, yeah?" Harry says in a deepening voice.

"She's what I'm here for," John steps closer towards me making me move back into the wall behind me. "Why are you scared? I won't hurt you," All the times he said that to me piles into my head making me feel dizzy.

I glance over to Harry who's staring at me with worried, but soft eyes. I try to read his facial expression, but I can't understand what he is trying to convey. "Please, just g-go," I say through a stammer to John.

"You don't want me Eve?" John asks. I can tell he's either high or drunk because his eyes are bloodshot and his actions prove it.

"We can meet up somewhere else," I find myself saying. John shakes his head.

"No," A slight chuckle leaves his mouth. "I want to torture your friend over there," Oh god.

"I'm not her friend, I'm her husband," Harry corrects making my eyes close out of fear.

"Where's the kid of yours?" John changes the subject. My heart pinches and my hands shake more.

"Somewhere you don't need to know," Harry answers in a low, serious voice.

"I'm just asking, you don't need to get all snappy," John's voice is calm. Too calm. His eyes look back to me, and scan my body. "Oh, you lost weight," I bite my lower lip at his words. "I'm glad you listened to what I said," His brown eyes look into mine and a slight smirk goes on his mouth.

Harry steps in front of me, causing my eyes to close out of relief. "Don't touch her, or I'll shoot you," John repeats.

"I'm not touching her," My husband says in an annoyed voice. "What if she touches me? Do you shoot her?" He asks curiously.

"No," John answers. "I'll just shoot you," My eyes sting with tears and I try to push them away. I know if I cry, Harry will want to comfort me, and he'll get shot.

"Sounds logical," Harry says in a mumble.

"Why don't you step away from Eve?" My ex boyfriend asks my husband.

"Why don't you leave her alone?"

"Because, I want her," He answers Harry.

"So do I," I hesitate to touch his hand, but I stop myself quickly. I put my hand to my side and gulp down my fears.

"Well, one of us has a gun, so you can either leave, of course after Eve and I do, and not get shot. Or stay and get shot, your choice," John says. My heart is racing and I feel sick.

If John and I leave before Harry and I do, he can call the cops. But the cops won't know where we're going too, and i have a feeling me taking out my phone in the car with John, will just cause me to be abused again.

"Looks like I'm getting shot," My eyes widen at Harry's answer.

I step besides Harry and look at him. My head shakes and I can't even speak. "H-Harry just go," I say with wide eyes.

"No, I'm not letting him practically kidnap you for his own weird fetish," He says to me.

"You're going to get fucking shot, you realise that?" I say in a harsh, low voice.

"Yes, I do," He answers. "I'll be alright,"

"You aren't fucking superman, you can die," I say while looking into his green eyes. "Please, just g-go," I can't have him be shot because of me, or in general,

I look to John who's holding his pistol in his hand. He's a few feet away from us and he looks to be wiping it down with his shirt. "John, you wanna go now?" I ask, pretending to be happy. I force myself to smile and put my hands behind my back.

"Yeah of course," He smiles at me. "But I just decided either way I want to shoot Harry," My smile faces and worry washes over me.

"You don't need to do that. You have me now," I say.

"I know babe. I just want him to suffer," He says in the most casual way. John stops fidgeting with his gun and points it at Harry.

I feel Harry tug my hand back causing my body to spin around. His hands cup my cheeks and he kisses me. It's a short kiss that makes tears start to roll down my cheeks. "I'll be fine," He says to me in a low whisper. His hands are still on me as he talks.

I open my mouth to speak, but I get cut off by a sound of a gun going off. I look to John who fired it, then to my husband who has the wound.

The bullet goes into Harry's torso, causing my heart to break. "No, no, no," I say through shaky breaths. His body tips backwards, but I hold onto him to not fall.

I sit down on the floor and lay Harry's head on my lap. He's still awake, but his eyes look groggy and tired. I take off my shirt, which leaves me in a tank top, and press my shirt against his gun shot. Blood is pouring out of the small hole, leaving me worried and scared for his sake. I apply pressure to the hole, hoping that helps, and bite my lip as tears start to roll down my cheeks.

I ignore John speaking to himself.

A://N

good afternoon / night / morning for some ((:

Comment goal: 50?

Thank you for reading !

~lauren