"Let's go paint the walls then."(12)

Heler fellow badbitchicans

how have y'all been

i've been struggling with these all this damn homework

fuck my life

Enjoy

Larry is love...Larry is life

Louis

"Shit!" I whisper shouted, trying to keep my volume under control. I didn't want to wake up the man sized child in my bed.

I quickly cleaned up the spilled pancake batter and decided to scrap the idea of making pancakes and replace it with burnt toast.

I wiped my forehead from the sweat that randomly began to accumulate there and looked down at my finished product.

"This looks like absolute shit." I whispered to myself. I shrugged and brought the tray to the bedroom, almost whacking my toe on the corner of the wall.

"Good morning Hazza. Wake up my sweet." I said after I placed the sad looking tray onto the bedside table.

Harry pushed his face into the pillow, trying to hide his smile. I sat down next to his legs and smiled to myself, trying to keep my chuckle inside. Harry loves to play little games in the morning if he's feeling up to it.

"Baby, it's time to get up." I sang into his ear,

He shut his eyes impossibly tighter and continued to push his face into the pillow. The attempt was futile, seeing as his dimples gave him away.

"I know you're awake babes. Come onnnnn." I whined, shaking him and bouncing on the bed.

Harry cackled, causing his beautiful green eyes to squint from the force of it, and his dimples to become more prominent than ever.

I situated him so that he straddled my lap, and I began to laugh with him.

"Good morning beautiful." I said, kissing him on his cheek and rubbing my hands along the span of his back.

Because Harry is Harry, he blushed and hid his face into my neck.

"Love, are we going to be little Harry or big Harry today?"

He pulled back and looked down at his hands, avoiding my eyes.

"Dunno."

"Okay, well how about we see after a shower, yes?"

"Kay."

I kept a mental note about how short his answers were, and went about setting the temperature for the shower.

"I returned from the bathroom attached to the bedroom and saw Harry sitting with his legs crossed on the bed, looking incredibly innocent.

"Do you-" I stopped, remembering the tray of food on the bedside table.

I grabbed the tray and set it in front of him, wincing at its appearance.

"Please don't feel obligated to eat it, love."

Harry nodded and grabbed a piece of egg with his hand, ignoring the fork on the side of the beige plate.

I waited for him to finish the eggs and toast patiently even though I knew the water was still running.

"M' done." He said, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. He launched himself into my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck and once again putting his head into my neck.