Um...guys (1)

Hey...um...so, I wrote a story.

I was incredibly bored, and I was thinking about writing this story for a LONG time. Hope you guys enjoy! <3

Larry is love. Larry is life...

Third Person

    Harry was beyond happy. He had just gotten home from a very stressful meeting with management, and he could finally be in his little head space. As he walked through the front door, he analyzed his flat. He sighed. There were still boxes strewn across the floor that he needed to unpack, but he could always do them later. He pushed it to the back of his mind, and walked down the hallway to his bedroom. He quickly unbuckled his belt and shoved his tight black skinny jeans down his milky white thighs and shucked his underwear off into the pile accumulated on the floor. He threw his white shirt on the bed and walked to his closet. Behind all the clutter there was a container that held all of his head space essentials. He popped open the lid and happily grabbed a plain green onesie, a kitten lined nappy, a dummy with a princess on it, and his bottle. He opened his nappy and laid down on his bed. As he pulled the tabs across the front, he felt himself going in and out of his head space. He shook his head, trying to stay big for a bit longer so he could make himself a bottle. As he successfully put his nappy on, he decided to skip his onesie since it was pretty warm in the flat, and he was slipping faster than normal.

    He then made his way to the kitchen and prepared his bottle, spilling less than usual. He smiled, proud of his small victory. As he placed the bottle in the microwave he gasped. He forgot about Nelly! How could he forget his kitten plushie?! He ran to his bedroom and opened his bedside drawer. He pulled out Nelly and snuggled her.

Harry's Plushie

 "Hawwy's sowwy Nelly! Hawwy didn't mean to!" He explained, falling into his headspace

    A beeping sound brought him out of his conversation. He straightened, confused by the annoying sound. He walked into the living room, and slowly made his way to the kitchen.He then noticed his bottle through the microwave window.

    "Baba!" he screamed.

    He couldn't wait to have the silky substance glide down his throat. As he grabbed the bottle he screamed in pain.

    "Owieee! Why baba huwt Hawwy?!" He asked.

    "Nelly? You get baba fo Hawwy?"

    Harry then proceeded to use Nelly to grab his bottle, extracting it from the microwave. He went to the jet black couch and laid down with Nelly, sipping his bottle and thinking of all the different plushies he could have. He giggled, imagining one of the lads as a plushie. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door followed by a louder voice.

    "Harry?! Let us in! We have booze!" Niall exclaimed.

    "Let's get pissed!" They all shouted.