"Let's get shit faced!" (10)

Heler my fellow badbitchicans.

A hoe's been busy.

I've done 1900 tests and 483 quizzes, so I'm terribly sorry I haven't updated in a while

BUT

here's your update!

Enjoy!

Larry is love...Larry is life

Louis

The continuation of the rude ass buzzing sound broke our moment, causing me to sigh and reach towards the phone. Harry remained in my arms, twirling his hair between his fingers absentmindedly. I swear he's an actual cat.

The caller I.D read:

White Bread

I sighed, rubbing Harry's back.

"...'lo?"

"Yeah mate, we're outside waitin' for ya."

"Shit, why didn't you call me earlier?" I asked, gently pushing Harry off of me so I could get our things together: our coats, and the keys. Doesn't seem like a lot, but Harry acts like he's molasses.

"Eh, we haven't been waitin' long. Just- Zayn, I will break your fuckin fingers mate." he responded, sighing in annoyance. 

I laughed, knowing Zayn could make you kill a cute goldfish in anger.

Harry sat up from his lying position on the bed, confusion shown on his face.

"Where are you going?"

The question stopped me in my tracks, causing me to turn back towards the oversized kitten boy.

"Oh, forgot to tell you. Niall invited us to hang out at a pub since we haven't spent time with the boys in a while...I said yeah."

Harry bit his lip, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I'm not sure I wanna go, Lou."

I sat on the bed next to him, scrunching my face up in concentration. If I didn't make a good argument, he definitely wouldn't come.

"Babes, you haven't seen the boys in a while, and we can't just ignore them forever like they aren't a crucial part of who we are."

Harry nodded his head, albeit reluctantly.

"I...I guess we can have a drink...or three."

I chuckled and squeezed his cute little cheeks. In return of squeezing them, they grew red, either from embarrassment or from me pinching them, I'm not sure; probably both.

"Alright, let's go," I said, getting up from the bouncy bed. "We don't want a cranky leprechaun on our hands, do we?"

Harry smiled and stretched his arms up with a pout on his face.

"Help me up."

I huffed and grabbed onto his gigantic hands, pulling him upwards.

"You're welcome you big oaf."

-

After eighteen years of convincing Harry that he didn't need to bring his fancy and healthy weird drink thingy that he claimed "Helped reduce the amount of calories and salt you take in from drinks from pubs." or some shit like that, we finally left the flat. I love Harry to the moon and back, but healthiness just isn't my lifestyle.