"...Lou." (5)

Hello fellow badbitchicans! I hope you enjoy this update because I think it's my favorite one. 

WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERING (or maybe not...just taking extra caution)

Enjoy!

Larry is love...Larry is life...

As the boys stepped in, they headed towards the living room awkwardly. Harry wiggled, getting even more antsy. He whined, a small tear rolling down his cheek.

"Daaadddddyy." He said as more tears rushed down his cheeks. Louis looked down, horrified to see his baby in tears.

"Baby, tell daddy what's wrong." He said, rocking from side to side to try to consult him. Instead of answering, Harry spat his dummy out on the floor and cried harder, his body shaking with small sobs.

Louis started to slightly panic, thinking something was really wrong with Harry.

"Fucking...shit, fuck." Louis mumbled. He fast-walked to the kitchen with all eyes on him, and started to make Harry cut up bananas. It was quite a chore with Harry in his other arm, but he knew sitting him down would only make him more upset. He tried to feed Harry a piece, but he backed up, screaming. His mouth was wide open, eyes scrunched, and an abundance of tears rushing from them. Harry squeezed his daddy's shirt, trying to figure out how to show him what he needed. It was if the words were stuck in his throat.

Louis proceeded to freak the fuck out. He then remembered that Harry needed his bottle, so he got mad at himself. He was supposed to know what Harry needed at all times. He's his daddy!

Louis turned to take out a pre-made bottle from the fridge, and put it in the microwave for forty-five seconds. Harry's sobs reduced to sniffles. He put his face in his daddy's neck, as if to say thank you.

The microwave beeped. Louis took the bottle out, shook it, and took off the lid to make sure it wasn't too hot. He expected to feel the milk drip onto his skin, but instead he felt harry's cheek. He smiled. Harry decided to drink his milk from the most awkward position possible. He took the bottle from Harry to re-arrange him into a more comfortable position. Harry frowned, eyes welling with tears. He started to open his mouth to scream bloody murder, but Louis stuffed his mouth with the nipple of the bottle, walked over to the living room, and sat down on the couch. Harry snuggled into the crook of Louis's arm, closed his eyes, and began to finally drink his bottle. He sighed in content. Zayn coughed, shattering the peaceful moment between daddy and baby. Louis looked up, having forgotten about his guests, and glowered.

"Well? On with it then." Louis said, frown set in his features. Zayn didn't waste any time, and started his apology...again.

"Mate, the thing you and Harry do together...it just doesn't seem right to me. I mean, he's a twenty-two year old man pretending to be a baby, and you're pretending to be his dad. I'm sorry that I said the things I said, but doesn't this seem a bit weird to you? Zayn asked, sincerely wondering. Louis sighed.

"If something like this helps Harry, then I'll do it in a heart beat. Plus, I don't mind it at all. I quite like it. He's adorable, and he gives me a purpose."He said, smiling down at Harry who was rapidly drinking his milk. He tilted the bottle downwards a bit, not wanting him to chug it.

Zayn nodded, sort of understanding where he was coming from.

"I mean, he's quite cute." He admitted, cheeks reddening. All of the boys agreed, smirking.

Louis was still a bit mad, but he didn't want his baby to be worried. He also didn't have the energy to still be mad. A little Harry running around is more tiresome than you'd think.