Princess Harriet (8)

Heler fellow badbitchicans! Sorry for that long ass wait. I'll update my other story to *whispers even though none of y'all want that XD

That picture is FUCKING ADORABLE

*cough*

I-I'm fine...

Larry is love...Larry if life 

!!WARNING!! The following content may be triggering for some. 

p.s. I'm lazy as fuck, so if some shit doesn't make since, it's because it's not THAT edited XD

Third P.O.V

After nearly two weeks have gone by, Louis finally decided to check up on Harry. He figured he'd let Harry have some time to himself so he can call Louis at his own time, but it seems that things haven't gone the way he'd imagined.

Instead of calling ahead of time, Louis decided to surprise Harry.

He exited his car with a bag of sweet potato crisps (Harry enjoys them but he thinks they're disgusting as fuck) and some sweets. He didn't feel that confident that Harry would actually enjoy seeing him, but...it is what it is.

As he arrived at Harry's flat door, he raised his hand to knock, but noticed the door was already cracked the tiniest bit. Well...that was strange. Harry couldn't bear the thought of answering the door to someone he didn't know, let alone leave the door unlocked.

Dread filled him slightly, but he tried not to let his fears get the best of him.

He opened the door and gasped at the sight of the flat. Everything was incredibly messy - and that's coming from the king of shittiness-. The kitchen had piled up dishes, the tables were littered with take out boxes and other pieces of trash, and the trash itself was piled up so high, some was spilling on to the floor. To his right, there were the things they ordered for Harry's age play. Louis almost smiled, but then remembered the uncanny feeling he had.

Louis dropped his bag, "Harry! What the hell have you done?!" His eyebrows furrowed.

No answer.

He walked through the filth and for some reason, he felt extremely uneasy. For some reason, his fears were coming back, but full force. Did he leave? Was he kidnapped? Did he...did he kill himself?

With that thought, he sprang into action, heart beating loudly in his ears. He first checked the bathroom...

...

nothing.

He checked Harry's bedroom...

...

nothing.

He checked high and low, looking under the bed and dresser. He then heard a groan coming from Harry's closet. He hurriedly swung open its doors revealing the most disturbing sight.

There Harry was, covered in a thick layer of sweat. His hair was greasy, like he hadn't showered in days, but that wasn't the disturbing or absurd part. He looked so fragile that if you were to blow on him, he would collapse. He was shivering violently and cuts littered- littered- his arms and legs, some still bleeding while others were starting to scab over. Louis thought that the worst part was the look in his eyes. Not the dried blood or his poor shivering body, but the dead look in his eyes. He seemed as if the life had been drained from his body by all of the cuts that littered it.

Louis sobbed and walked towards him, hands trembling. He felt like his legs would give out at any moment.

"Harry." Louis whispered, voice trembling as well.