"Thanks mum." (7)

Hello fellow badbitchicans. Sorry for the wait, BUT here it is!

Enjoy this shit chapter!

Larry is love...Larry is life...

Louis's P.O.V OHHHH SHIIITTTTT

   When I finally pulled into my reserved parking space, I sighed. I'm such a dick, I thought. I knew that going through Harry's journal slash diary would have its consequences, but I didn't expect him to-, I cut my thoughts off with the shake of my head. My vision became blurry from the promise of tears. I blinked hard, trying to will them back. I didn't deserve to cry. I can't just be a pussy and cry for myself when I know my baby is suffering a hell of a lot more than me.

   I exited my car and made my way up the stairs. As I entered my flat, my mouth twitched into a slight frown. It wasn't the same as Harry's flat. It didn't constantly smell of vanilla and cinnamon. It was never warm or cozy. It was plain, the furniture didn't match my style, and there wasn't a curly haired boy constantly asking questions about anything and everything.

—-

   "Daddy?" Harry asked, pressing his face into my neck-his absolute favorite place to rest- and sucking on his princess dummy.

   "Yes, baby?" I smiled, knowing that when Harry's sleepy, he asks at least 2,000 questions before succumbing to sleep.

   I squeezed my baby closer by his sides and slid my hand soothingly up and down the expanse of his back.

   "Whewe Hawwy fwom?"

   I took a deep breath, knowing this could take a while.

   "You are from your mummy just like everyone is."

   "Whewe mummy?"

   "She's at home sweetie." As soon as I said that, Harry shot up so fast, he knocked me in the head. The little giant is destructive, I'm trying to tell ya.

   "Hawwy sweet?" Harry asked, politely asking me to hold his dummy and tasting his own skin. He frowned adorably, thick eyebrows furrowing.

   "Daddy," Harry whined, "Daddy wied to Hawwy...Hawwy no sweet." Harry said, lips wobbling.

   I bit my lip to hide my smile. My poor baby would surely have a fit if he saw his daddy smiling.

   "Baby, it's just what daddies call their babies sometimes." I explained. There was a long silence. I smiled, thinking he had finally gone to sleep.

   "Oh...whewe miwk fwom."

—-

   I kicked off my shoes, sat down on the hard leather couch on the opposite end of the living room and opened my laptop. I spent the next four hours researching ways I could help Harry and how I should approach him. I didn't want him to scream about how he isn't crazy again. That proper broke my heart.

   I sat up from the position I had eventually slid myself into and reached my hands up towards the sky to stretch my back out. I smiled. Hm, the irony, I thought, my poor little sweet potato is usually the one complaining about his back aching. I then frowned, remembering my stupid act of the century.

   I snapped out of my haze when I heard my phone buzzing in my jacket. I reached into my pocket and retrieved my phone. It read:

Mum

   I sighed and answered the phone, knowing that I can't keep this whole thing just between me and Harry.

   "Hey mum." I said, huffing out a breath. Mistake.