chapter 15

Chp 15

When I woke up the bed was empty, Sam wasn't there anymore. I guess I should go downstairs, while going down I heard noise coming from the kitchen so I guess someone's there, I went in and Rachel was there…great! Well I guess I should make conversation.

“Good morning!” she just mumbled a morning back, guess she's not a morning person! I reached for some cereal and milk, oh great there's nothing in the cupboards.

“Rachel? Do you know if there's any cereal, somewhere?”

“Top cupboard on the right” well at least she talked to me! Well top cupboard, on the right…yepp there it is! Now milk, there's none in the fridge…ugh!

“Um sorry, Rachel? where can I get milk?” I asked again.

“There's no milk, Liz went to buy some” okay! Cereal without milk then! I wonder where everybody is…

“Hey, do you know where are the others?” she looked very annoyed.

“Oh my god, could you just shut up!” what did I ever do to her?!

“Can you tell me why you hate me so much?!” she got up and came up to my face, okay she's tall! Well she's older than me so…

“You are pretty and funny and you mean everything to Sam and you are taking him away from me!” oh does she like him, still?! My phone started ringing and she backed away! It was Sam.

S: “Hey baby, you finally woke up?”

J: “Hey, yes where are you? You got me worried!

S: “Oh sorry babe, I'll be right there!”

Great he hung up again, he has to stop doing that! Rachel looked at me and just went away, I still will never understand! After about 30 minutes Nick and Sam came back.

“Hey about time! Where were you guys?” I asked.

“Hey babe, we went a little around town, we were bored!” said Sam and he came up to me and kissed my nose while laughing.

“And why are you laughing now?!”

“Cause my baby is so short!” did he just call me short?!

“Well maybe you are too tall!” I tried to reason with him but he just laughed, at that moment the door opened and Liz came in laughing with Mike.

“Hey and where were you? And Liz weren't you supposed to buy milk?”

“Milk, what? I was out with Mike!” Liz said, then Sam said

“What are you saying babe, there's milk in the bottom shelf!” oh right, Rachel!

“Nothing, nothing! Forget it, where's Jade?” everybody froze and said nothing and I asked again,

“Guys, where's Jade?” Sam came up to me and grabbed my face in his hands

“Listen baby-“

“Sam, where. Is. Jade?”

“She's , she's um…her father came back yesterday and took her.”

“He what?! And you didn't stop him?” I was screaming now

“I wasn't here and Rachel couldn't stop him!”

“Sure I bet she didn't even try to!” Sam made a sad expression and said

“Don't talk about her that way, she loves Jade!”

“Sure she does, that's why she didn't stop him” Sam got angry

“She tried okay, she did! Stop talking about her that way, just stop!” he screamed right in my face. I really don't like it when he gets angry! I just turned around and went into the bathroom and he followed me…

“Jess I'm sorry okay, I'm so sorry please open up!” I don't want to go out till he's all calm, after a little banging on the door it stopped and everything was silent. I thought it was okay to go out. Everyone was in the living room watching t.v.

“Hey, you got out!” said Sam.

“Yes!”

“Okay so, for you to forgive me I'm taking you on a date, Saturday!”

“Where are we going?” his face lit up again

“Oh so you're okay, we're going clubbing!” he came and kissed me.

*Saturday*

Today is the second date with Sam! I don't know what to wear, just then Liz came into my room.

“What you doing?!” okay let's say my room wasn't clean and it was full of clothes everywhere!

“Um, seeing what to wear for tonight's date!”

“Oh where is he taking you?”

“Clubbing!”

“So, you need to wear something sexy!”

“Yeah sure, I don't have anything sexy.” I said

“Okay let's go to my room, I'll give you something!” and we went into her room. And after emptying the wardrobe she gave me a black mid-thigh dress and red heels, well this is nice! Time went by and I got dressed and did my make-up and Liz did my hair.

“Babe are you ready? We're already late!” Sam called from downstairs.

“Yeah coming!” I went down the stairs and Sam just stared at me…

“Man, you're sexy!” haha!

“Close your mouth, you'll catch flies!” we went to the club and we met Scott and Ryan and there were 2 girls with them.

After about 2 hours Sam was wasted, he was absolutely drunk!

“Hey baby, I'm going to the toilet” he said

“Sure, be careful!” he's so drunk, he's gonna have a huge hangover tomorrow! I just stayed talking with Scott. After 15 minutes he still wasn't back, I was getting worried. I decided to go till the bathroom door and while going there, in the corner I saw 2 people making out and then I  saw the worst thing ever, one of the 2 people was Sam! I started crying and Scott came running, he saw Sam and went to brake them up and Sam just laughed. I ran outside and just got a cab to…I don't know where! But I'm sure as hell I'm not going to Sam's house!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*