Chapter 7

Chp 7

“Hey Jess do you wanna meet my sister?”

“Um like, now?”

“Yeah come on let's go!” okay let's hope she's as nice as her brother! We entered his car as always and drove off.

After about half an hour we arrived, damn he has a big house, it's like a villa, it has the biggest drive in I have even seen and there are like 5 cars in it!

“Surprised by my house? Oh right I didn't tell you I'm kind of…not poor.” he said after seeing my surprised face. Well no shit Sherlock, you are definitely not poor…okay talk Jess!

“Yeah it's a big, nice house” he just laughed and we went in.

“Liz, Liz are you home?” he shouted.

“Yeah Sam, games room!” a girly voice came, wait what? He has a games room too?!

“C'mon Jess or you gonna stay in the door?!” he asked with a laugh…oh right! We entered, what I guess was the games room, man this room is big, I think my whole apartment  fits in here!

“Liz, this is my friend Jess!” she smiled and said

“Hey come sit here, wanna play?” okay she's nice! I don’t know how to play that game though.

“Um no thanks” I replied with a smile. I looked around the room, oh great there is Rachel  and the guys from starbucks, then I hear

“Are you gonna stand there? Come on sit down.” What? That bastard went to sit without telling me and left me here… they all started laughing. Oh god don't tell me I said that out loud again!

“Yes you did Jess, come sit here.” Sam said while laughing, man I need to stop talking!

Sam introduced me…

“So this is my sister Liz and then there's Rachel, you know her and my buddies, Ryan, Scott and Nick!”

“Hey nice to meet you, I'm Jess” they all smiled and waved apart from Rachel, well at least the others are nice!

“This is the waitress/brother cancer girl right?” asked the witch, she's so dam cold, I don’t know whatever I did to her!

“Yes Rachel she is and she has a name which is Jess, be nice!” said Sam, then Liz said

“I'm gonna go bring drinks.”

“I'll come help!” I said, it's better than staying here.

We entered the kitchen and Liz opened the fridge,

“So your brother has cancer?” she asked.

“Yeah he does, that's why me and Sam got close, because he is always there to help me!”

“I don't think he told you, our mother died of leukemia , 3 years ago, that's why I think he's helping you more and understands you!” said Liz. What? Why didn't he say anything…?

“No I didn't know, he didn't say anything.”

“I figured, he doesn't like to talk about it.” I know it's not nice to ask but,

“And your father?” she hesitated but said

“Um, he is always out of town, from when mum died he got more into work and doesn't really come home anymore. Okay ! can you take these please?” she handed me some soft drinks. We went back to the games room, do I tell Sam that I know? I think I better leave it for now.

*After 2 hours*

It's already 7:00pm, I need to go back to the hospital.

“Thanks for having me here, but I have to go back.” I started getting up and Sam said

“With what are you going, by foot? Come on I'll take you.” I just smiled, Liz came and hugged me and the guys waved, Rachel was in the bathroom, well too bad! And we left.

“Jess do you wanna go home?” Sam asked.

“No, if it's okay with you I would like to go back to the hospital.” He smiled

“Of course, it's okay!”

We arrived at the hospital and went to Mike's room and there was a nurse

“Hey Ms.Burke he just fell asleep!”

“Oh okay then I won't wake him!”

“Want me to take you back?” Sam asked

“Yes please, can you?”

“Yeah, let's go!”

“Okay give me a second.” I went up to Mike and kissed his cheek and whispered “I will be back Mike!” then told Sam that we can go!

We again entered the car and Sam drove off, the car ride was silent. We soon arrived at my flat.

“Okay here you go! And at what time do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?” said Sam. I'm gonna say something that I will regret later, but I have to.

“Look Sam, it's great how you are always there for me and how much you help me but I think you don't have to come pick me up anymore or come to the hospital…” I had to say that!

“What are you saying. Am I bothering you in anyway?” he said, god he's so sweet.

“No, Sam not at all! But I think it's better this way” I'm just a problem to him, he barely knows me.

“Even after this?” he asked. After what? He started leaning in…oh he's gonna kiss me, oh shit! And like that it just happened, his lips on mine, the kiss was so, so magical it was perfect!

He backed away and smiled

“So, even after that?” what do I say?!

“I have to go Sam, it's late.” Stupid jess, stupid. He's gonna think I didn't like it!

“Um got something to do this Saturday?” oh great he's asking me out.

“Not that I know of, no.” I said, let's give it a try!

“Okay then I will pick you up at 8:00pm, okay?”

“Okay then sure!” well he insisted!

“And I will pick you up tomorrow at 9:00am, is it good?

“Yeah cya! And thanks.” He smiled and drove off.

OH MY GOD! I have a date with dream guy. This. Is. Awesome! Okay okay keep cool!

I better go to sleep now!

~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*