The Skylark's Revenge

-Mochida's POV-

WHAT. THE. HELL.

'I can't believe they forgot all about me!'

They left me there on the torture course and went on their merry way to breakfast.

I couldn't remember well what had happened,but before I realized it, I was half way through the course with a crocodile chasing behind me, my hair on fire and I was half naked.

I ran for my dear life,dodging traps and avoiding deadly lasers left and right with only the thought of surviving in my mind. I never knew how I reached the end goal but by then, I was dead exhausted and my body full of cuts and bruises.

I dragged my ragged body towards the dining hall where everyone's at. Peeking through the gap of the door, I saw a bizarre sight; everyone was on the floor, unconscious with white froth forming out of their mouth.

On the table was some sort of weird purple cake, with green liquid oozing out of it and emitting afoul, putrid smell from it. 

I should have guessed what had happened the moment they came into the dining hall. I'm guessing they ate the disgusting thing and fainted. 'How stupid.' I scoffed. I would never make such a stupid mistake.

Voices were coming from the room and I turned my gaze to the end of the table where all the guardians were seated together eating cake, including the lone wolf, Hibari.

'Omg! It's the Vongola Decimo's guardians!' I almost squealed but then frowned in disappointment. 'But it seems like the Decimo is not here.' 

After a while, Hibari finished his cake and left through the window.

'Can't the guy even exit the room normally? And wait, this is the third floor!'

But it seemed like the rest of the guardians paidno mind to that and continued chatting.    

Gokudera looked over at Ryohei and seemed to say something insulting to him.

The Boxing captain ignored his insults and said.
"Hmm....I feel like we're forgetting something.... But I guess it's not important if I can't remember it."  He shrugged and continued eating.

Gokudera replied him."It's you we're talking about, must be about some boxing thing you forgot right?"

"Hmmm....I EXTREMELY don't remember!"

"Whatever, probably nothing worth mentioning at all." Gokudera turned and went back to eating.

'ME!!You're forgetting ME!! Try harder to remember and Don't just continue to eat your  cake!' I wanted to cry out and I dramatically flopped down onto the floor and cried anime tears.

After a while, a squeaky voice spoke up.

"Yamamoto, go check up on that idiot in his room and bring this cake to him. I'm sure he's hungry by now. But make sure he at least did his paperwork otherwise no cake for him, understand me? And don't try to secretly give it to him. I'll know." The little chibi Hitman threatened the baseball idiot but Yamamoto simply smiled.