Prologue

Thoughts
"Talking"
Talking in Italian

[Italy, Vongola Headquarters]

-Random Secretary's POV-

*Ring~Ring~Ring~*

I entered the room with a stack of paperwork just in time to see the boss; Nono pick up the phone.

"Hello--Ah, Reborn! How is everything going over there, how's my grandson, Tsunayoshi doing?"

I notice Nono's eyes lit up with delight at the news of his beloved grandson. But then it quickly turn into a frown when he said the next words.

"WHAT? HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO MY GRANDSON?!" He exclaimed in anger, slamming his fist down onto the table.

It's rare to see Nono this angry about anything, the things that'll make him angry is either when his guardians start a fight among themselves, destroying half the mansion, or when his beloved grandson; Sawada Tsunayoshi, get involved. In this case, it seems like the latter.

The person on the other line said something and I noticed Nono had an evil glint in his eyes, telling me that he's onto something mischievous and maybe evil.

"Excellent idea Reborn! I'll make the arrangements here. I'm sure to make it a memorable experience for them and make sure they'll never forget it for the rest of their miserable lives." Nono said with a tint of laughter in his voice.

After sighing off with Reborn on the phone, I asked: "Um, boss, are you planning something again?"

"Hmmm, why yes. I'm planning a party. A big party to celebrate the birth of the Vongola Decimo. I need you to contact a list of people to attend this party and there'll be a special group of people from Japan coming too."

"Um, may I ask who these group of people are and why they are invited?"
I was almost afraid to ask but at the same time curious about these people.

"Hmmm, it's Tsunayoshi's classmates from Namimori Middle School. Seems like they have taken extra good care of my grandson these past few years so I thought to invite them so that I can meet them face-to-face and thank them." Nono smiled.

But I know that smile all too well. He's scheming something; under that smile, lies something more mischievous and deadly. If you underestimate it, it'll eat you up before you even know what's going on.

I smirked at that. "Okay boss, I'll get right on it." And I quickly walked out to prepare the task that was given.

I pity those people, whoever they are....