Dinner Feast!

Thoughts
"Talking"
Talking in Italian

-Normal POV-

"WHAT!!WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!"

"EWWWWW!!!Why is this thing in here!?"

"AHHHHHHH!!!GET IT OFF ME!!!"

"............................."

Screams of horror and fear were heard all around the dining hall.

To outsiders, it seems that the hall is filled with crazy screaming students, some unconscious on the floor, some running in fear from some unknown thing and a few were clutching their stomachs in pain.

But to these students, what they are seeing are the things that haunt their nightmares.

It first started with one student; Osamu who was eating his favorite bowl of Caprese Salad, covered with Pesto Sauce, when he saw something moving in the bowl. He frowned and poked at the salad and suddenly bugs came crawling out of it! He screamed and pushed his bowl away, earning a few disapproving frowns from his classmates who saw nothing but his weird behavior. They continued eating but all Osamu saw were bugs crawling all over the food, even the food that his classmates were eating. The sight was so disturbing that he hurled in his mouth.

Am I the only one seeing this? Am I going crazy?! He thought as more and more of the bugs came crawling towards him. Millipedes, centipedes and spiders came at him and he screamed like he never screamed before. He got up from his seat and backed away from in oncoming army of bugs.

At the same time, another student Kamiyama, looked at Osamu with irritation in his eyes. What's that idiot doing? So loud.... He thought as he continued to gobble down a plate of delicious fruit tart. But after a while he felt something move in his mouth, spitting out whatever it was, he saw a brown thing moving about. On closer inspection, he realized it was a cockroach! And it's ALIVE!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Like Osamu, he got up and screamed. "I HATE COCKROACHES!!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Opps, I dropped my spoon." Ushio Ooyama bent down under the table to pick it up. But when he bent down, what he saw was not the spoon, but a pink ferocious rabbit the size of a bear. It growled at him as he slowly backed up, unsure of what he was seeing. As he backed up, the rabbit slowly crawled forward and when it was out from under the table, it stood up, towering over the poor shaking boy who seemed to have peed in his pants. He seemed frozen in fear but snapped out of it when the rabbit roared loudly at him, spit and saliva flying onto his face, giving him a show of all its fangs and sharp teeth. He could only gulped in fear and force his shaking legs to run. As he did, the rabbit give chase, keeping at the heels of the screaming boy while snapping and growling at him.
.
.
.
.
Another girl had just finished her first bowl of Pasta Carbonara and she reached over the table to scoop another helping of it into her plate. But what she scoops up was definitely NOT pasta. Different colored rope-like objects were wriggling inside the bowl and the girl dropped the ladle in shock. She lean over to peer into the bowl and quickly backed up when she saw the rope-like things unbundle itself to reveal snakes! A bundle of snakes were wriggling inside the bowl and hissed at the girl for disturbing it. They wiggled out of the bowl and started slithering towards the frightened girl, hissing and spitting menacingly. The poor girl could only stand there frozen in fear while the snakes slowly got closer to her.
.
.
.
.
One of the girls were crying, sobbing and pulling her hair. What was heard from her was a cry: "NOOOOOO!!!!Why is my hair colored and shaped like this!!? I DON"T WANT TO BECOME A PINEAPPLE!!!!!"

Soon, the whole dining hall was filled with screaming and flailing students, well, except for the guardians, Reborn, Kyoko and Haru of course.

They were all eating their dinner calmly while enjoying the show.

"Haha~ What are you making them see to make them scream like that?" Yamamoto asked Mukuro.

"Kufufu~ Nothing much. Just their worst nightmares and fears. Kufufu~ Would you like to see yours?"

"U-um, no thanks. I'm good." Yamamoto sweat-dropped.

"Kufufu, I was planning to go easy on them and stop at the bugs in their food but after what they did, I couldn't help but add in the monsters from their nightmares. Kufufu~

Besides, not all of the illusions are mine, Chrome also helped in making it and even added more effects~"

Everyone looked at the quiet Chrome in surprise who was drinking her tea in silence. "They hurt Bossu." was her only explanation but that was enough. Everyone understood the reason why because they also wanted some payback for what they did to their Sky. This was not enough though, it'll never be enough payback for what they done to their Sky for the past few years.

But worry not, the fun has only started. This dinner feast is only the start of the whole revenge plan and it's only going to get better. Everyone thought the same and smirked to one another.

A/N:

Um, sorry if this chapter is a little disturbing with all the insects and stuff. I was imagining it when I was writing this and even I got to admit, it was disturbing and gross.hahas! But this is all to punish these idiots for being so mean to our Tuna-fish!So they deserved it!Muhahahaha!!ψ(')ψ

Anyways, really much thanks to everyone who read this fanfic. I hope you'll enjoy the following chapters!!:3

-PurplePulu