Game On

Thoughts
"Talking"
Talking in Italian

-Normal POV-

After Tsuna's little incident, Gokudera quickly stopped Lambo from throwing out any more grenades and Dino quickly regained order in the class.

Hibari almost bit Lambo to death for damaging the school but was stop by Dino who promise to repair the school later plus a sparring session with him and Hibari just walked away with an "Hn."

The demon prefect has been subdued......for now. 

Dino split the class into 3 groups with Tsuna, his guardians and his friends in one group and the rest of the class is further split into 2 groups so that they can each have their own fun in their revenge game.

3 black luxurious limousines came up to the school gates, making the students "Oooh" and "ahhh".

They were about to get in when someone's voice stopped them.

"Um guys, aren't you forgetting about someone?"

-Mochida's POV-

"Um guys, aren't you forgetting about someone?"  I said to my so-called friends.

I have also been invited to join for the Italy trip although I was not in the same class as them. It might seem strange for the others but I know exactly know I've been chosen to attend the party. My parents are part of the Vongola family, albeit the lower rank of the family but still part of the famous and richest company. Of course, that means I knew about the mafia part too but I take pride in being part of it. 

I'm not like these people here. My life is more exciting and much more complicated than these simple minded buffoons who only thought the party was just a normal party. But I know better, it was to celebrate the new Vongola Decimo. It is an important event that just by getting invited means that you are someone worthy of been in the presence of the Vongola boss. Only those higher ups know who the Vongola Decimo is but rumor have it that he is a very strong and kind boss.

This will be an golden opportunity for me to show how great I am to the Vongola Nono and Decimo and maybe they'll hire me to be their Right-hand man for the Vongola and from there on, my name will be famous and the most feared in the Vongola! I laughed to myself.

[A/N: Mochida is a fool as you know from the anime/manga. But at least he's setting his goals high.hahas!XD]

But after all the commotion with the stupid cow blowing up the place and dame-Tsuna fainting. Everyone including Dino-sensei seemed to forgot my presence.

I was so pi*sed off!

How could they forget me! ME?! Kensuke Mochida; captain of the Kendo Club!I even asked the most popular girl; Sasagawa Kyoko out on a date! How could they ignore me like that!

Dino-sensei cut into my thoughts: "Gomen Gomen~" Sensei chuckled, a little embarrassed by his blunder. "Class, I'm sure you know who this is; Kensuke Mochida, will also be accompanying us for this trip. Haha~ How could I forgotten that~ "

An irked mark appeared on my forehead.

But before I could say anything else, he ushered the students into the respective limousine, leaving me to fume by myself.

I notice the unconscious dame-Tsuna being carried by his friends towards the first limousine which the chauffeur opened the door for them while looking quite shocked. They were speaking in Italian which I understood a little since my parents taught me.

I could only catch a few words of their conversation but two words was clear to me; Vongola Decimo.

Wait!Is he here right now!? I have to meet him!

I walked towards the group only to be stopped by Dino-sensei. 

"Kensuke-kun, your seat is at the 3rd limousine and I appreciate it if the students won't change seats without permission as it'll mess up the plans."

"But...."

"No buts, come on now, everyone's waiting to set off."

He grabbed my shoulders and veered me away from the group towards the 3rd limo.

Damn, I've just missed my chance of seeing the Vongola Decimo. But I won't give up, now that I'm sure that he'll be on this trip with us, I'm sure I'll get the opportunity to see him again. And then I'll ask to be his Right-hand man! I got the looks, the skills and the talent to be it so I'm sure he has no reason to reject me. Even if he did, I'll use any means necessary to make him accept me just as I did with my Kendo matches, I always come out victorious.

Well, except for that time but let's not think about that. A match with that dame does not count, he must have cheated like I have.*Ahem*Cough*Cough*

Anyway, like in my Kendo matches, I'll win. First to score an Ippon will have a chance of victory. And I'll strike first; I'll strike fast and hard and I'll win! I smirked.

Game on.