Poison Cooking Time!

-Normal POV-

The students step into the dining hall cautiously, pausing at every step and glancing at every corner of the room.

"Hurry up and get in. The food's going to get cold." Reborn came flying in, kicking a random student in the head.

Everyone went in and sat in the same respective seats as they did sat yesterday, each nervous and fidgety as they remained alert at every single small sound. Of course, the guardians are calm and relaxed as they sat in their seats, smirking and grinning at the student's reactions.

Once everyone's seated, the butlers and maids came in with the food; traditional eggs and bacon with orange juice for the students and espresso for the adults (Reborn and that Nezu-guy).

The food's aroma and appearance quickly made the students let down their guard and forget their worries as they diligently ate and scoff down the food.

When the students finished their breakfast, they began to act like themselves again; obnoxious and annoying. Chattering loudly, throwing napkins at one another and horsing around like they always did in class.

Reborn pulled down his fedora to hide his growing frustration. He was so tempted to take out his gun and shoot them all in the head for some peace and quiet but he knew he can't do that without getting a certain brunette getting mad at him.

'Though--' He thought. '--it would be fun to see that Dame-Tsuna get angry and talking back at me. Make it seems like the kid finally grew a backbone. But then he'd revert back to his dame self after that....' He sighed.

The doors to the kitchen opened once again and this time, the maids came out again with a trolley filled with dishes, each covered by a sheet. Beside them were 3 unexpected people that we haven't seen for some time now.

"Ohayo Minna-san!!" Kyoko and Haru greeted with Hana following behind. The class was shocked, especially the guys who were happy to see their school idol Kyoko again.

"We baked some snacks for you guys so please have some as desert!" Kyoko said to the class and the helpers immediately gave out the plates of snacks to everyone except for the guardians and Reborn.

Everyone looked at it and their eyes bulged. The 'cake'--if you can call it that--was purple in color and had some kind of green liquid oozing out of it.

"U-um, the appearance didn't come out right, but I'm sure it's tasty. As you all know, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover~" Kyoko smiled and all the boys swooned over her.

The boys--now encouraged by Kyoko's words and won over by her loving smile--dug into the cake and ate it in one gulp whereas the girls were still hesitant to. Well, until Ryohei shouted: "You guys better finish my cute Imouto's cooking otherwise there'll be EXTREME consequences!!" And everyone ate their deserts in a flash.

"Mou! Onii-chan! Stop threatening them!" Kyoko pouted.

"So, how is it?" Haru asked the class.

No one answered. They couldn't, of course. Everyone's faces quickly turned green, then blue, then white. And then they all fainted while clutching their stomach.

"That bad huh." Hana deadpans.

"Hahi, how rude! After all our efforts to make this for them, they didn't even comment on it before fainting."

"Yeah, I wanted to know more about how it taste and how it feels when they ate it. After all, it is our first attempt at trying out poison cooking." Kyoko pouted.

"WHAT! Poison cooking?! Where did you learn how to do that?!" Gokudera yelled.

"Of course it's from me, Hayato. Who else?" Came a voice from the door.

Gokudera made a mistake and turned his head towards the door. He paled upon seeing his half-sister; Bianchi standing there.

"Aneki!" He collapsed onto the floor, clutching his stomach.

"Eh? But you didn't eat any of the cakes, Gokudera. So why do you also have a stomachache?" Yamamoto asked while helping him up.

Bianchi ignored them and explained the situation to Reborn and the rest. "The girls didn't know what to do to get back at the others for bullying Tsunayoshi. So I suggested that they can do it through cooking which they excel at. Instead of using brawn, we use our cooking skills."

"Since when did you have cooking skills?" Yamamoto laughed, having no offense in that.

"Do you want a cake in your face Yamamoto?" Bianchi threatened.

"A-ahaha....N-no thanks. I'm good."

Bianchi turned to the girls. "I have to say, you did good for your first time. I'm impressed, you might have a future in using poison cooking as an assassin."

"Eh?/Hahi!" Both of them jumped in alarm .

"I'm just joking. Tsunayoshi will kill me if I did that. Not to mention that muscle head over there too." Bianchi pointed at Ryohei, who was about to yell something.

Kyoko laughed. "Well, I'm glad we did it, it was fun watching their reactions and hopefully this will make them think twice in messing with Tsu-Kun again."

"That's right! Ah-hahi! We forgot we also prepared something for you guys!" Haru ran to the trolley and got out a small rounded cake with fresh white cream on top, decorated with strawberries.

"We baked this for you guys!" Haru proudly presented the cake to them.

No one said anything and looked at the cake.

"Hahi! Do you not like strawberry cake?"

"N-no. That's not it. U-um, is it er, poisoned? Yamamoto asked cautiously.

"Of course NOT! Kyoko-chan and I especially made this for you guys and Tsuna-san!"

"Wari~" Yamamoto smiled sheepishly and took the slice of cake offered to him. Everyone else did the same and they started eating the delicious cake.

"I'm going to save a slice for Tsuna-San later. Could one of you guys take it to him later?"

"Hai!"

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

The Skylark ate his cake quickly and left, he can't stand to be in a room full of people all this time. Bianchi also left to cook up more of her deadlyconcoction, making it safe for Gokudera to be up. While the others continued to talk and eat their cake, Gokudera looked over at Ryohei who seemed to be thinking about something very seriously.

"Don't waste any more of what's left of your brain cells, Lawn-head." Gokudera shot at Ryohei.

Ryohei just continue thinking, ignoring the bomber's insults.
"Hmm....I feel like we're forgetting something.... But I guess it's not important if I can't remember it." He shrugged and continued eating.

"It's you we're talking about, must be about some boxing thing you forgot right?"

"Hmmm....I EXTREMELY can't remember!"

"Whatever, probably nothing worth mentioning at all." Gokudera had enough of talking to the muscle head and went back to eating the cake.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Can you guess what they forgot? Hehe~
(=^ェ^=)