012

Min Yoongi;

I sat in between Taehyung and Hoseok, a random crime drama played on the large TV screen yet I wasn't that interested in it so I pulled my phone from my pocket and begun to scroll through some social media. After a few more minutes of scrolling there was a knock at the door, Taehyung made his way towards the front door and soon begun to talk to the pizza delivery guy.

I abruptly walked up the set of stairs and gently knocked on Jimin's door before pushing it open. He was still fast asleep, soft breaths emitted from his small frame. Although I didn't want to wake him up, I knew how much he needed to eat to simply maintain this busy lifestyle. I leaned over and kissed his cold forehead, in return I got a few incoherent mumbles.

"Jiminie, you need to wake up," I said quite loudly in his dimly lit room. He soon woke up and groaned, he sat up and a hint of sadness sat on his pale face, "you don't have to eat much, just a little,"

Park Jimin;

I hesitantly followed Yoongi down the stairs, I had a tight grip on the banister as my head continued to pound. I took a deep breath as I sat next to Hoseok and Yoongi, three large pizzas and a bag of fries laid on the glass coffee table, I felt sick just looking at the greasy food.

"Are you feeling any better Jiminie?" Jin softly asked, picking up a slice of cheese and tomato pizza and taking a large bite of the warm calories.

"A little hyung, I've just got a headache but it's nothing to worry about," I smiled in response, Jin nodded a little sympathetically. I shifted my attention to Yoongi who motioned towards the food with his head. I took a deep breath before picking up a slice of pizza, the grease staining my fingers, I took a small bite. A nauseous feeling washed over me as the voice begun screaming how fat I am. I couldn't cope, my ears begun to ring as my head spun, I put the calories down and ran upstairs. Not even caring about the vertigo that was still evident, I locked myself in the bathroom as my breaths became panicked and shallow.