011

Park Jimin;

I sat in between Yoongi and the car window that was open slightly, allowing a cool breeze to flow throughout the stuffy vehicle. My eyes stayed glued so my feet as my head spun and pounded endlessly. As the journey dragged on, Yoongi continued to send me concerned looks and every now and then he would squeeze my thigh gently. After a nauseating ten minutes we pulled up outside the dorm.

Everyone collapsed downstairs yet I stumbled up to my room, sitting on my bed I took deep breaths in an attempt to remain conscious. My vision continuously falling in and out of focus in the spinning room, my stomach growled and ached yet I knew I couldn't eat. Not yet.

Min Yoongi;

Jimin had already been upstairs for quite a while, which wasn't like him. Taehyung had ordered some pizzas and chips for us to share, Jimin didn't look well today. With concern and worry biting at the front of my mind, I chose to go and check on him seen as though he wasn't replying to my messages.

I knocked before pushing his open door further, the small male sat in the middle of his large bed; his face was pale and his whole body was shivering. I placed myself next to him and pulled him into my chest, his forehead was freezing in comparison to the warm bedroom.

Park Jimin;

I heard my door open yet I couldn't look up from the floor. I attempted the speak but a sigh only emitted from my mouth, I gave up and just stayed still. Whoever it was sat next to me, as the bed dipped a warmth wrapped around me and pulled my closer. It felt a lot like Yoongi, his grip was tight yet comforting, I felt safe.

"Hey bubs, Tae's ordered some pizza," Yoongi softly began, his voice drifting further away but it was reassuring nonetheless, "get some rest and I'll come and get you," he added. Placing a kiss on my cheek, I was soon alone again. I gave into the darkness and closed my eyes, why couldn't I just be thin?