009

Min Yoongi;

Jimin's grip on my hand loosened as he begun to fall towards the ground, I was able to catch him before he hit the cold concrete. I knew something wasn't right when we first begun walking. I laid him on the ground and rolled him onto his side before putting my jacket under his head and calling Jin. He didn't look like he'd injured himself luckily but I was panicking.

"Jin, Jimin's passed out and I don't know what to do," I stammered down the phone whilst holding my head in my hands.

"Calm down, I'll send Jungkook to come and pick you two up, everything's gonna be fine," Jin's sleepy voice spoke, I hung up and patiently waited still panicking. I was on the verge of calling for an ambulance as Jungkook pulled up beside me, he placed Jimin in the back of the car, his head resting on my lap.

Park Jimin;

I woke up to find myself on the sofa, I looked to my left to see Jungkook and Yoongi worriedly biting their nails. I mentally cursed for passing out in front of Yoongi. The latter handed me a glass of water as I sat up. I had a pounding headache and the familiar sick feeling was present.

"It's late Jungkook, you should get a bit more rest," Yoongi halfheartedly smiled. The younger stood up and said goodnight, he looked completely exhausted. In fact, Yoongi did too. Yoongi walked me up the stairs, his hand softly fell upon my side.

"You'll be okay by yourself right? If you need me just come and get me okay," Yoongi muttered as he made his way into his own room, he gave me a kiss before I fell onto my bed. Jin and Namjoon had posted a picture on Twitter, all the comments were nothing but love and support for the couple. I mean they deserve nothing but love, I removed my jumper and t-shirt as I continued to scroll through social media.

k.th: Hey Jiminie, I just wanted to remind you that you have all of us and you don't have to go through anything alone, fighting! xxxx

p.jm: Thank you Tae, I'll talk to you guys about anything, now get some sleep! xxxx

I smiled at the heartwarming message, it almost bought me to tears knowing that I wasn't alone however I knew the comments were true, I am fat. Just a bit more weight, then the comments will stop.