Pack

*1 year later*

"Please mum" Lysander Lukas and I begged. "You are not moving out and that's final" she took the laundry upstairs. Sky was playing with Hunter and Stephan "what did your dad say" Lukas plopped on the seat next to her.

"He said if that's what I want but if I ever feel unsafe I could come straight back home " she mimicked his voice. I picked up Stephan and sat on the other side of Sky and put him on my lap. "You have the best dad" I moaned. "Tessa has the right to be angry we bought the apartment without asking".

"So what  it was our money" Lysander argued. "Were 16 and 17 we can make our own decisions" he huffed and sat on Skylars lap. I nudged him off "what are you doing" I complained.

"Calm down Eli I have a girlfriend" he rubbed his head that he hit when falling on the floor "Sky and I have a brother sister relationship" he smiled.

"Talking about Girlfriends how is your relationship with Annie " Sky asked. " good" he nodded. It was weird but Sky and Annie were best friends now. 

We all looked at Lukas who was on his phone he looked up "what " he asked. "Are you ever going to tell Elizabeth your in love with her" I made a heart shape with my hands.

"Not until you get a girlfriend" he smirked. I looked at Sky "what's it got to you when I get a girlfriend" I chucked a pillow at him.

"Okay enough what do you  want to do about the moving out business" Sky interrupted. "Well I say we take a stand and move out " Lysander got up from the floor. "What are you talking about" Lukas rolled his eyes.

"I say let's move out Mum can't physically stop us she'll get over it Dad says its fine so does everyone else so I'm moving if You and Lukas want to come start packing " he stomped his foot on the ground.

Lukas and I looked at each other "no Elias" he demanded. "You really want to leave Sky and I alone in a apartment by ourselves" he winked his eye at Sky.

"Fine I'll come but stop flirting with her you have a girlfriend " I got up. "That didn't stop you " Sky got up. I gave her a sorry look "Calm  down Eli I was joking" she walked to the door.

"Where you going" I shouted. "Packing" she shut the door. We both then looked at Lukas "you can't say no we're a trio you can't bale on us" I said. "Whatever its on you if anything goes wrong" he smiled as he got up.

"So where really doing this finally" Lysander cheered. "I guess we are" I shrugged as Maria came and jumped on me "Eli" she shouted. "How is it her first word was Eli not Mummy or daddy" Lysander asked.

"Because she loves  me the most" I kissed her cheek. "You want to help me Pack princess" I said in a baby voice. She nodded with  joy.