PHONE

Tessa's P.O.V

Elias is such a good kid I love him so much. We finished having our lunch and I made the boys come shopping with me Chance separated with Elias and I to do his stuff.

Elias and I bought stationary we already bought a bag from the other day we went shopping. We stayed longer then we anticipated and got home around 7pm.

Elias apologised to everyone. We had some dinner and decided to watch a movie."How about insidious"Jake asked."no he has school tomorrow"Chance argued."Fine how about fast and furious"Chad asked."How about we let Elias decide"Tessa stopping everyone from arguing.

"Tessa chance and I have been reading mortal instruments and I have been enjoying it how about we watch shadowhunters on free form" he said."Sure"Tessa said knowing everyone didn't want to watch it.

But it was a great idea we came up with a plan that every Friday night we would watch a episode. It was around 8:30 and I had given Elias a shower and tucked him in whilst he read his book.

I went to my room which was 5 doors away from  Elias's. I sat on my bed Hercules has been calling me all day and texting sorry sorry its hard to not forgive someone but after what he said I have to.

There was a knock at the door at first I thought it was Elias nervous for tomorrow but it was Chance. Everyone in team 10 tells me he has a crush on me. I hate to admit but he is very hot but we have such a good friendship I wouldn't want to ruin that.

"Hey you okay"he said lying down next to me. "If I see you have shoes on I am actually going to kill you"i shouted."Don't worry there of"he lied.

I jumped up on top of him "Take them off"I said sliding of his shoes."okay okay"I sat up I was on his stomach "how comes your here"I asked.

He sat up looking right at me."I needed to ask you something"he said."not now"I said getting of his lap "I just broke up with my boyfriend" I moaned."I just wanted to ask you about Elias what did you think I was going to ask you about"he asked turning towards me.

"Nothing what about Elias"I lied."I bought him a phone"he said taking out a IPhone 7 in red. The same red Tessa was going "I'm going to kill you"i shouted chasing him out of the room pushed him into one of the bathrooms.

"WHY"i shouted."Keep your voice down your going to wake everyone up"he whispered. "And I love him as much as you do and I am also his legal guardian so I can make some decision"he said."Yeah I know but where all meant to decide together he is 7 Chance"tessa whispered back."Listen he has the maturity of a 21 year old when he wants to"Chance argued."Please Tess give it a try" he begged.

"I hate when you do that thing with you eyes you know I love it stop and I'll give it a try"she said giving him a friendly nudge.

"okay its still 9 can I give it to him now"he said."Yeah sure let's go"I said with a frown.

We walked out of the bathroom Chance had a big smile on his face and I had a big frown "So you see Tessa hated it but Chance loved it"Jake laughed along with everybody else.

"Why you guys in the bathroom together" Elias smiled."We were just talking about you"Tessa said."in the bathroom I don't buy it"Tristan laughed.

"Okay think what you want to think but Elias Tessa and I bought you a phone" he said passing it to him.

His face lit up "my very own phone"he cheered."Thank you"he said hugging there legs because he was to short to reach their shoulders.

"It okay buddy" Chance said patting his back."can you set it up for me please"he said giving it to Kade as he was the tech guy."of course i'll leave it on your bedside at night time"he said taking the phone and going back to the new office.

we were going to bed Chance and I stopped at the door "Thank you chance I was so happy to see that big smile on his face"i thanked. "That's okay"he said."and by the way I thought you where asking me out before"I smiled.

"What  would your answer of been"he stepped closer to me."I'm not ready yet " i said stepping back."I understand"he smiled back."night T" he said opening his door "goodnight C" I mocked.