Mess

We finally landed it was a short fight but it felt like forever "okay I'll make some calls and we should be back in the team 10 house in two days" Nick said hugging me goodbye.

We got into an Ubar "it feels good to be back in La its nice and sunny and warm" I said. "It's never been so warm" Chance said looking at Tessa and I.

We got to the house "Mr Sutton where have you been for 2 weeks" his neighbour shouted "Oh hey Mr Billy " Chance joked. His neighbours name was George he was a few years older then him. "Come here you goofball I thought something had happened to you why didn't you tell me you were on a vacation" he said running in for a hug.

"Sorry I forgot" he said pulling out of the hug. "Who are these guys" George said looking and Tessa and i. "This is my son you thought i was lying about his name is Elias" he raised an eyebrow. "Of course I didn't believe you your always lonely " George laughed. "Well he isn't lonely anymore I'm Elias's mom" Tessa said shaking her hand. "Good job Chancey you got yourself a good one" he said looking at Tessa.

"Not cool dude" Chance said moving Tessa behind him. "Lets go" he said pushing  Tessa's  and I  backs ."he's always high ignore him" he whispered to us.

We walked into the house that was a complete mess "Wow how can one person make so much of a mess" Tessa said picking up a chipotle box with Chances sock in it.

"I lost my passport 10 min before we left  for Ohio I was in a rush looking for it" he smirked. The rest of the evening we tried to clean up his house as both Tessa and I had OCD.

We sat down to watch some T.V after a while  I got really tired leaving Chance and Tessa to finish the movie.

Tessa's P.O.V

I finally have fallen for Chance but every time we were having a moment someone would interrupt that's okay I wanted to go slowly anyways. We finished the movie "you can take my room Elias has taken the spare I'll sleep down here" he said getting up. I nodded "goodnight then" I said walking up the stairs.

I went to check on Elias he was sound asleep I walked up to him and took the book out of his hand and kissed his forehead "thank you for taking care of me you now  concentrate on yourself " I whispered.

Chance never liked a busy room all he had was a bed and an cabin. Suddenly  I  heard  rustling outside in the garage. I walked downstairs to tell Chance there was someone in the garage but he wasn't in bed. He might be the one in the garage I thought but just in case I went to check.

It was him he was in his boxers putting the pictures and his research into boxes. I was in a big Jake paul sweatshirt that reached my thighs and I was wearing underwear. "What you going" I suddenly said he got scared and dropped one of the boxes on the floor  pouring out photographs "you scared me T" he said touching his chest. "Sorry" I smiled helping him pick them up.

"Why you down here" I asked him. "Just packing up can't leave these" he said picking the last one up. "What did George mean about you being lonely" I asked. The smile from his face faded I felt a bit guilty as I though that question might of  upset him.

"I had friends but no girlfriends" he said stepping closer to me. "Because I wasn't and never will get over you no other girl is worth my time so I didn't really want to dive in" he said as his chest rose up and down quickly.

I stepped closer "I broke up with Jacob as soon as you left and I've never dated anyone I thought it was because I felt guilty but no" I said taking his hand.

"it was because I liked you back and i was to afraid to admit it to myself" he put his cold hands on my cheek I put my warm hands over his. "I would of stayed if you told me" he finished as I grabbed the back of his neck our lips touched his lips were soft and fluffy just like mine as we took a breath I said "your here now and that's all that matters now" after that we had a full on make out session.