Insane Asylum

"Why are you so late"Jake asked as I walked in through the front door."I had a detention" I replied dropping my bag on the floor and putting down the guitar.

"Why did you have detention" Nick asked walking into the conversation."for talking in class" I said running up the stairs."Tessa!!!" I heard Nick shout when I closed my door shut.

It was the last day of school today 3 months off Lord knows what I'm going to do for so long. I heard a knock on the door "Mummy it wasn't my fault" I shouted out. "It's not mum" Kade said coming in."Uncle Kade"I said "why you up hear I barely see you up here" I said getting up from my bed.

"Okay so we have done a few videos on this but do you want to go to an insane asylum" he asked."I'd love to" I cheered. "We'll go tonight" he said starting to leave my room."hang on have you asked mummy"I asked."No but she is going on a date with Jacob tonight so she doesn't need to know" Kade said winking.

I agreed because she won't blame me but Jakey or the others most probably dad. I finished my holiday homework in 5 hours I like to get it done as soon as. Everyone was in the living room on the couch using there phones Tessa was getting ready for her date.

"Hey dad" I said jumping on him. "Hey" he said putting his phone back in his pocket."you upset mummy is going out with him" I whispered in his ear."if she is happy no" he whispered back.

Tessa came down in a long white dress "Wow" Chance said as she walked down the stairs. She dropped her phone on the floor Chance got up and picked it up "here you look beautiful by the way" he said giving her the phone.

Her hand touched as she took the phone they didn't let go until Erika came jumping in "Date night go crazy girl"She said hugging her. "No to long please come home by 11" Nick said."Yes dad" she mocked a soldier.

I finally pushed my way to the front "hope you have a good time he seems like a good guy" I said."Thank you baby" she bent down and kissed my cheek "Don't do anything crazy with him please your in charge of him Chance" she said to Chance. He shook his head to agree.

There was a knock on the door Jake ran to it before Tessa "Hi" he said swinging open the door.

"Hello I'm here for Tessa"Jacob said."We know" chance replied. Jacob was a British nurse with blue eyes and blonde hair he was tall and had six packs like Jake."Hello fellow British friend" Nick said."So are you all like house mates"he asked."No were family" Tristan said."Yeah I'm like her big brother that doesn't like boys messing with her" Jake said trying to intimidate him.

"You have my promise big brother no messing around" he agreed."Okay I'm done here I'm going have fun Tess"he gave her a hug and left.

"That's Jake Erika Tristan Nick Emilio Ivan Chad Anthony Kade" she introduced."and you've meet these two before" she pointed and Chance and i."Hey Elias nice to meet you again" he gave me an handshake."you too Chance"he put out his hand. Chance took it because he didn't want to make Tessa any more angrier.

"Nice to meet you take care of her Jake will call the police if there are any scratches or dents or bruises on her and I will probably kill you" Chance said as he smirked."Okay that's enough introduction time let go"Tessa said pushing him out of the door."If he gets hurt chance I'm going to kill you" she pointed at me as she left.

"Lets get ready" Kade said running for the vlog camera."Lets go" Jake said trying to get to me."No" Chance pushed me behind him "where are you going"he asked."Insane asylum " Jake replied."no way Tessa is going to kill me" he disagreed."Come on please Chance she's not here"Anthony entered the room.

"You even said she doesn't watch Jakey's vlog's" I said."but she does use instagram she will find out" he said."Come on we adopted a kid not to leave him at home bored all the time" Nick Said." come on lets make him a savage" Chad said."you scared of Tessa"Erika laughed."You guys aren't because she didn't leave you in charge of him" he answered.

"Come on be a OHIO boy" Tristan said.Chance looked at me "Please Dad" I begged."Fine but I'm coming"he argued."we were going to invite you anyways".

We were all in the big yellow team 10 van "okay we have to be discrete" jake said."Hard to be discrete In a massive yellow van" I said.
We all went over the the fence "Are we allowed to be here" i asked. "No" Chance replied. Jake me Chance Martinez twins and Chad were only ones here everyone stayed at home.

We sat in a broken bit of the building with the Ouija board.We were just paying around "Give us a sign you are here" Jake said."Give us a sign Bitch" I said."Elias what have I told you about that word" Chance said."Sorry" I joked.

There was a bang in one of the walls."At least we got a sign" I laughed."I'm out of here" Jake said picking up the board. Chance grabbed my hand "Come on" he said getting scared.

We ran back to the van we fell a couple of times."It's 12 am Tessa's going to be back".