Trust

Contains mature content

Chance P.O.V

We told Elias everything he didn't say anything and left us "I'm putting these stuff somewhere secret" I said lifting the box Tessa walked behind me "let's put it in your room Anthony always looks through my things I don't mind but I don't want him so find this" she nodded agreeing.

I put it under her bed she sat looking nervous. I shut the door and locked it just in case someone came in "you okay" I said crouching down taking her hand and looking up at her. "Was it a good idea to tell him when his maniac of a farther is  looking for all three of them" she said.

"I don't know but I'm here I will never let anything happen to him no one will lay a finger on him" I said. "Thank you" she said.
"I'm his father its my job" I laughed.

"Not for that" she said touching my hair. "Thank you for forgiving me as soon as you saw me thank you for not giving up on our family if it wasn't for you I don't known what Elias and I would be doing right now" she said.

I took her face "I love you" kissing her I stood up "I love you too" she said as we kissed warm lips colliding with passion. I guided her onto the bed she lay on her back I pinned her arms to the bed kissing  her neck softly I started sliding of her shirt "wait" she said. "Can I trust you"she asked. "Yes forever and always I'm not leaving  " I said kissing her. Let's just say it was one of the best nights of my life.

It was around 5 am "I need to go everyone will get suspicious"I whispered waking her up."Not now later your warm" she whispered back. "Jake is going to wake up  around now he needs to go to set" I said getting up.

She also got up "you can stay in bed"i said. "I need water " . "Come on" I said lifting her. We sat downstairs I found some left over chipotle and started eating "how do you have that kind of body and eat that in the morning" she said. "Gym". I walked over and gave her a bite and cuddled her from the back "I've never done that before" she sighs.

"What eat chipotle" I said still cuddling her. "No what we did upstairs". "Me either but it was good"I laughed. "Yeah  you have what about all those times you went to get food" she said lifting her eyebrow. "Yeah but I didn't do it with them we just kissed and talked I'm not that kind of guy" I said.

"I don't know why i ever went to get food when you where in the same house as me I should of stayed and talked to you the perfect girl was sitting right next to me and I didn't realize for a long time".

She looked back at me and kissed me and said "you were right under my nose and I still went for obnoxious self centred men not half as hot as you" she said hugging me.

There was suddenly a thud in the next room "what was that Chance" she whispered. "Stay here" I said but I knew she wouldn't she never listens.

We walked into the living room there was a hooded figure with a back pack on I leaped at  him and took of his hood "Elias what are you doing" Tessa said. "Could ask you both the same thing" he said tugging away from chance and trying to walk away.

Tessa stopped him and said "I don't think so what were you doing Elias " she said putting her hand on his shoulder. "I was going to New York " he said sitting on the couch. "To see you brothers" I asked as he took of his backpack and black hoody.

"Yeah" he said. We sat on either side of him "we can take you Elias" Tessa said. "Really" he smiled. "Yes but never ever try running away like that again if you did how do you think that would make me feel" Tessa asked. "Not good" he said looking at the ground.

"I would felt even worse then that always remember when you do dangerous stuff like that your not only harming yourself but your  hurting your farther and i as well" she said.

"I'm sorry I'm just really tired I haven't slept for a couple of nights I wasn't thinking straight" he moaned. "Why haven't you slept" I asked. "Because I'm scared if i close my eyes the dream I am living in with my family will disappear when I open them " he said hugging Tessa

"Where not going anywhere buddy" I said. He laid his head on Tessa's lap and put his legs on me and slowly fell asleep. "He is quite small for a 13 year old" Chance said. "Not as small as Sky and i" she said back. "But you guys are small for you age as well" I laughed. "He'll always be that little 6 year old chatter box to me" she touched his cheek.

"He is still a baby inside trying to cling onto his mum and dad and I love the fact that he opens up to us like that I'm so happy we found him and his ADHD problem wasn't a problem for us" I said putting my arm around Tessa. "My little family" she said falling asleep shortly followed by me.