Tell me

We finally finish "This is going to get views" Jake says with his arm around Erika. I sat on the chair "I know your lying I can tell what happened in the doctors " Chance says leanings over to reach his laptop. "Meet me in my room in 10 minutes " I say getting up to go see what everyone else was doing.

10 minutes later I walk up to my room when I enter Chance was sitting on the bed with a picture of him Elias Lysander Lukas and I .
"Hey " I say as he puts down the photograph.

"You going to tell me" he sighs. I sit next to him "when I went to the doctors Jacob was there" I say. "Did he try anything I'm going to go kill him" he gets up. " no that's not it" I say pulling me back next to me. "Don't worry you can tell me" he say stroking my face.

"Chance I'm pregnant" I say scanning his face for a reaction but he doesn't give me one. "I knew it your devastated " I say getting up and walking to the door "wait" he says pulling me back to him he leans against the wall with me against him.

"You think I'm devastated" he asks as I nod . "Why on earth would I be I'm having a baby with the girl of my dreams " he smiles. "Thank you" I say laying my head on his chest. "No thank you for letting me love so many people you Elias Lukas Lysander and now a baby " he says kissing me. "Your meant to tell the dad 5 weeks or months in I don't know which one" he laughs. "I don't want to keep us a secret anymore I want everyone to know I'm taken" I say kissing him. "Finally" he lifts me up.

We walk down everyone was scattered around everywhere Chance picked up the microphone "TEAM 10 MEETING". It took 20 minutes everyone finally sat around the kitchen table and Chance and I stood in front.

"We don't want to much of a reaction but we need to tell you something " Chance says. "Can I record it" Jake asks. Chance looks at me "yes" I reply. "Chance and I are dating" I say .

As everyone gets up and cheers there heads off "Yes That's my boy get that girl" Anthony cheers putting his arm around everyone. Erika walks up to me and whispered "so is he the farther".

"GUYS I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SAY" I shout. They all settle down "Jake put the camera away please" he put it away " I know this is soon but I'm pregnant and Chance is the father".

They all look at both of us and started smiling except Elias who got up throwing his juice at the wall "if your messing around with her I'm going to make you wish you where never born " he shouts at Chance storming out. "What was that about" Erika says confused.

I shrug my shoulders and follow him so does chance. He stops at the end of the garden leaning on the fence crying. I finally catch him up with him I stand next to him with chance on the other side of him.

"What was that about" I ask. He refuses to answer at first but he finally cracks he hates awkward silence "I don't want you to be pregnant I thought my brother's and I were enough" he sighs sitting on the ground.

"I thought your meant to have kid's when you get married "he says kicking a plant. "We had you when I was 18" I say sitting next to him.
"Yeah but you didn't give birth to me babies are hard".

"Yeah and teenagers are harder but I think we did good " Chance smiles as he sits. "I didn't mean what I said I know your not messing around with her it was the ADHD I can't control it" he frowns. "and we both know that but were here to help what are parents for" Chance says putting his arm around both Elias and I .

"It doesn't matter how many babies I have Elias you will always be my first baby" I say we sit there talking till midnight but not alone slowly everyone joins in and sits with us and it feels good i get to kiss and flirt with Chance when ever without getting weird looks.