Till Next Time

Elias P.O.V

I saw Tessa and Chance sneak back into the room at 3 am God knows what they were doing .

I could feel Tessa get back into bed "Goodnight T" Chance said. "Goodnight Chance" she said smittenly. "You guys are pathetic" I yawned. "Why are you awake" Tessa asked. "Because you guys made a lot of noise when you came in from your midnight FOOD" I laughed.

"How does he know what food is" Chance smirked. "He doesn't" Tessa argued. "Thats what you think Mummy" I said slowly falling back asleep.

We all woke up at 7am "We need to leave now if you want to catch the plane" Jake said waiting at the door. "I love you guys I hope I see you soon" I cried hugging Kade Anthony Erika Chad Tristan Anthony Nick and the Martinez twins.

Emilio flicked of my tears from my cheeks "Don't cry we'll see each other soon". "Yeah we'll go visit you and were going to see you at Graduation" Anthony said squeezing his shoulder.

"Tessa can I talk to you quickly" Chance said taking her arm and walking her into the Kitchen. "I thought you said you'll stay" Chance said taking a water bottle out of the fridge.

"No Chance I said I'll think about it" she argued. "And you don't want to stay" he asked "Did you even ask him" he pointed at me I was hugging Nick.

"I'm his mother Chance I know what's good for him" she said. "Okay fine I'm not going to argue with you anymore I don't think anyone can change your mind when you have made your own mind up" he said walking away.

"Listen Chance I'm still making my mind up were going to go home and if it doesn't work out we'll come back on his graduation deal" she put out her hands. "Deal" he shook it.

They walked out of the kitchen "Come on Time to go home Elias" she said. "This is my home" he argued. "Elias" Kade said walking towards him "listen to your mother you'll be okay thank you for making the happiest Uncle in the world" he hugged me.

Tessa took my hand and I too my last glance at my family Jake and Chance were taking us to the airport.

We went or our hotel and picked up our bags. We finally got to the airport Jake took out our bags "I'll miss you Jakey" Tessa said hugging him I joined in he put one hand on my back and the other on hers."I'm so proud of guys you have come so far and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you Elias you have 5 million subscribers you should start vlogging bro" he said letting go.

"Take them in please Chance I can't" he said trying to hold in his tears he got back into th car and put his shades on "go in with Chance please Elais I'm coming" she said walking to Jake.

She got back into the car and sat on the front seat next to Jake "I'm sorry" I said. "You should say thank you I'm so happy I got to see everyone together maybe for the last time but it was good" he faked a smile. She got of her seat and sat on the gear shifter and hugged Jake from the back as he was looking out of the window.

"Thank you so much Tessa you got me through my hard times with Alissa telling me its going to be fine and I'll move on and you were right but after you and Elias left everyone said I'll get over it its been 6 years and I haven't. I got lucky getting to see you grow up and see bit of Eli growing up" he said hugging her back. "Go T your going to miss you flight" he said.

Tessa finally caught up to us we got to security were Chance had to leave us " so I guess this is where I have to say bye" he nervously laughed. Tessa leaped in and hugged him " We'll see you in a few weeks at his Graduation". She still held him "come on Tessa we have to go" I said trying to pull of her but she wouldn't let go "no I can't" she cried.

"Come in T what's good for him" Chance whispered into her ear she let go after a few more squeezes and ran past Security.

"Okay good seeing you " Chance said giving me a handshake. I went in for a hug "Thank for making her happy for a few days" I said letting go. "Are you happy" he asked. "Yeah defiantly"I laughed. "Till next time Chance".