Voice

The plane ride was silent Jakey bought us first class seats. We finally go to Idaho when we got of the plane it was completely different  there was no one to greet us no one to pick us up and take us home and stay with us.

I took Tessa's hand and said "guess its just us from now for 2 weeks" I put on a fake smile.
When we got into the Uber she took her phone and started texting she was blushing a lot.

"I see you fell for him" I laughed. "Who" she asked. "Chance" my voice broke. " Oh My God did your voice just crack" she laughed with the Uber driver "Mummy stop it" I stoped smiling "your dad is going to be proud when you tell him " the Uber driver said. At that moment Tessa's smile disappeared.

"Oh I'm very sorry" the Uber driver realized I didn't have a father. While we were driving I picked up my phone and started to Text.

"My voice has broken" I wrote.

"Yes finally good job " he replied.

"It seems you fell for Chance as well again" Tessa laughed looking at my phone. As we walked out of the Uber. "No I'm not" I  raised my eyebrow. "Then why did you text him about your voice as soon as the Uber driver said to tell your dad"she laughed. "Because I new chance would be the only one to react in a proud way he is weird like that" I laughed. "It's called a father and son bond" Tessa informed me. "He's not my father" I frowned.