Chapter 18~ Our Deal is Over..

Val. Of course she was the one who wanted all of us to come, but I had my henchmen stand by for safety purposes just in case. She smiled, adjusting her masquerade mask to hide half of her face. "(Y/n), It's been a while since we talked. Why do you work with Joker, and not work with one of your friends you know won't betray you in the future? Join me and lead this party to a..red ending," She smiled. I looked at (Y/F/N) and Joker, thinking about how to deal with this situation. You know what, I dealt with it the way it was suppose to go. I smiled and laughed at her, walking up the stairs to stand right in front of her. 

"Val, you think I'd just betray Joker ? After going through all of that torture with him and his "queen's" insane days, I'd just leave and kill our friendship

"Val, you think I'd just betray Joker ? After going through all of that torture with him and his "queen's" insane days, I'd just leave and kill our friendship. You girl, are smart with this stuff," I smirked. We shook hands to confirm our partnership, and I have to say that Val really did use that money right since she got almost everyone at the party, including (Y/F/N), to pull a gun on Joker and Harley. We howled with laughter, waiting for them to die in a flash of bullets, but I halted them before they fired. 

I stared at Joker, straight in his eyes, to hear him say something that "flipped my switch". He said, "I knew this day would come dollface. It'll be the same day you die, so take your last breath." That. Sounded. Really fucking stupid to me. I laughed and laughed at him while everyone looked at me confused, like I was...INSANE or something. I stopped, "Don't you remember Joker? I'm suppose to be the female version of you, always having a 2nd plan." That's when hell broke out. My henchmen busted in, shooting at everyone that wasn't Joker and Harley. "What the hell is this?!" Val screamed. I punched her so hard to knock her, so I did my job right. After the bullets were done firing, and the people were either dead or just ran off, I walked down the stairs while kicking Val down them also. When we finally got to the bottom, I threw Val to Joker's feet with a look of happiness on my face. I smiled, "Here's Val, so our deal is complete. Goodbye Joker." I tried to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm.

"You aren't going anywhere, dollface." "Joker, I did what I need to do. You have Val, and now I have new riches. I'm just a worker soon to be a corpse, right? You go play with your Harley, I know she'll be happy that I'll be gone." I yanked my arm out of his hand and walked to the entrance, where my car was there to take me to my actual home. Before I left, I smiled and just said to him, "Plus, I knew you were going to throw me out like trash once I give you what you want. I guess I really am the female version of you, Joker." I left him standing there, and I didn't look back. Why would I care for someone with no heart, while I don't trust people since then?

 Why would I care for someone with no heart, while I don't trust people since then?