Chapter 11~ The Battle

What I did to make Harley jealous actually worked, and I was excited for what's going to happen in the battle. I was just watching the news, mostly about the things that was on Joker's To-Do list today that he got done, when I get a phone call. "Hello," I said. It was (Y/F/N= Your Friend's Name). "You enjoying the new home with Joker yet, because I heard about the night at your club." I sighed. We talked for a while, and she invited me,Harley, and J for a night of drinking. If I didn't say yes she'd beg me to come, so I quickly said we'd come. 

I walked to J's office, and opened the door to find Harley in his lap. "Sorry to interrupt your little sex session, but I need to talk to you two," I said as I closed the door behind us. Harley was, of course, annoyed with me because of me kissing Joker. "Alright, so what's the big news for us doll face?" He smiled. "We're are more or likely getting drunk with (Y/F/N) tonight, so get dressed." 

[Time skip to a better story, just kidding, but to the party!!]  

"How about we do a little game of truth or dare?" (Y/F/N) asked. Harley, of course, agreed to this game, but I didn't want to play. (Y/F/N) always made me do the most stupidest thing to boys around me when we played this. "Come on (Y/N), you know you want to let that lust out for a while around-" I quickly took out my gun. She knew almost all of my secret, including the dirty ones, so she was going to force me to do anything dirty to Joker. 

I glared at her/him with anger and fire in my eye, and I knew she/he was scared of me. I sighed, "Fine, but nothing extreme." She/He smiled and gave me a card with the word DARE on it, so I got prepared for what was in store. It said:

I dare you to let that lusty side out and try to seduce Joker in front of Harley 

I blushed and just stared at it. "What's it say, doll face?" J asked. I took a big sigh, and stood up to try and start that lust side of me. "I'll probably regret this for the rest of my life," I said as I took a large gulp of my wine. I took my hair out of a ponytail [if your hair already down...sorry? Also, the next line is from Yandere Sim.] and walked behind Joker, getting close to his ear and grabbing his shoulders, "Ara Ara, you're a cute little thing. Do you want to play with me, or do you want to...do that in private?" I licked his ear a bit, and I heard him chuckle a bit. 

There are multiply "demons" in my head, and they all have their perks. This side of me is the lusty side, since I knew how to dance on a pole dance, I've used it some times and left in the past to forget it all. "How about you sit on Daddy's lap for while then?" He whispered back. I looked at Harley, smirking at her, and sat on Joker's lap. He grabbed on to my waist, so I put my hands behind his head to play with his hair, "You know you can stop now. Geez, you really were going at it with him. Are you two...?" (Y/F/N) questioned. 

[Time skip to the battle] 

"Why would you even ask that? (Y/N) and Mr.J would never be together, because (Y/N) is just a play thing to J. I'm his queen, and it's going to stay like that," Harley smiled. I laughed, amused by her little joke. "Please, he's already sick of you anyway. I could be his queen, and actually not annoy the shit out of him. Second, I'm not anyone's play thing to break if you mind," I snarled. She smirked and whispered in my ear, "Well then, has Mr.J ever sexual teased you?" I froze right then. They have been together for a while, so I would be surprised that Joker hasn't tried anything with her. I tried not to explode, so I just walked away with my face red with anger. When I get to that point of rage then that means that the person is either going to die or just legs broken. 

"That's it!" I yelled.

I ran back and tackled Harley, punching her in her face. She fought back very hard, finding some my weak spots, but it wasn't enough because I threw her to a wall. I heard a small click behind me, it was Joker's gun. "You look so sexy when you're mad, but that's going to wait for later," He chuckled. I smiled as I placed the gun's barrel on my forehead, "Do it then Mr.J."

*Joker's P.O.V*

This girl was..something. Her insanity, her looks, and her laughter all spun around in my head. The voices in my head actually liked her too, and they kept telling me to get rid of Harley for her. I laughed and put my hand in front of her mouth, the one with the tattooed smile on it. "If you weren't so crazy I'd call you insane," I got close to her ear. "I like that in women." The three of us eventually got back to my mansion, but I only let Harley out of the car. "You and me are going for a drive somewhere," I chuckled. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and just looked out the window until we got to the place.

It was an abandoned warehouse, it looked broken down and burned, but I fixed it up a little on the inside. I bet (Y/N) is going to be surprised by it.