Chapter 5~ No I don't!!

*Your P.O.V*

You heard what Joker suggested, and it wasn't a bad idea. You just didn't want to be in the room when (Y/F/N) said it, so you just left the room to wait in your office when they were done talking. In your office, you fantasized about what would happen when he came back, and let's just say you need more holy water than ever needed in your life. "There's a lot of things wrong with me, but this has to be one of the main ones," you thought. As you were scribbling on some paper you eventually looked down to see Joker's name and a lot of 'HA HA' around it. "I didn't know you liked me like that, doll face," I heard someone whisper in my ear.

*Joker's P.O.V*

After (Y/N) left the room they told me that she had "feelings" for me. Harley looked mad as hell, but this meant more fun for me. I decided to visit her office for a little teasing, and I see her drawing my name with the signature 'HA HA' around it. I whispered in her ear, "I didn't know you liked me like that, doll face." I could see that scared look on her face, also a tiny bit of blush on her cheeks. I, for some reason, really liked that blush she tried to hide, but I'd usually ignore those feelings. "So, you...love me with all of your little heart?" I asked her in a baby voice. She blushed even more, pushing me away. "No I don't! My friends lie a lot, so you don't know if that's truth or not." "Then why did you draw my name so much?"

*Your P.O.V*

I looked down to see the picture I drew of his name, "I was...bored...waiting..yeah," I tried coming up with a excuse, and of course I had nothing. He walked closer to you, backing you up into a wall corner with his hands around your waist. "How about we make this partnership a little more... personal?" He whispered in my ear, making me shiver in pleasure as his hands went down to the buttons on my pants. "I can see that lust in your eyes. Do you want me to stop here, or do you want me to," He kissed my neck, "go even further than that?" HE KISSED MY NECK!!!!~ I couldn't say anything, but what I really wanted to say was, "Please as far as you want, I'll like it very much." As I looked at his blue foggy eyes, my eyes started to wander..down.

{It's 2AM.....BYEBYEBYEBEYBYEBYEBYEBYEBEYEYYBEBBEBEBEBYEBEYEBYEYBEBEYBBYE

BYEBYE!!}