Chapter 10~ He's Mine

"Good morning (Y/N), you sleep well after your first kiss?" He asked. "How did you know it was my first kiss?" "I didn't." I love it when he plays mind ticks with me, wait what the hell was I thinking?!   I got up to see that my (P/T= Phone Type) had a new background, and it was my kiss with J that happened last night. I blushed a bit, and put my phone back on my desk.  I walked to my bathroom to look at a person with their lipstick all over the lips, oh wait that was me. "Did I do that much with him? Well shit,"  I thought. I felt arms wrap around my waist, and I grabbed my gun as a reflex, "Relax doll face, it's just me. I won't kill my favorite play thing, now will I?" He laughed in my ear. I pushed him away just because of what he said, "So I am your play thing? I guess I was right about this." I said sadly. 

*Joker's P.O.V*

Uh shit, I made her feel bad. Why the fuck do I care?! I wanted to break her in the first place, but now I want to...protect her and be with her. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind, whispering with a mock pout, "I'm sorry, you big baby." Geez, am I really falling in love with (Y/N)? NO, of course not!! I'm a monster that can't love anyone, I'm just an idea. 

*Your P.O.V*

He was really calling me a baby. "Shut up," I said jokingly, pushing him off of me. He spun me around and pulled me close, getting so close that I could feel his breath on my neck. "How about we do your second kiss (Y/N)? Or should I call you baby girl?" He glided his thumb on my bottom lip. We were about to kiss again, but Harley came running in. "Puddin!~ Where are you?" J suddenly slaps me so hard that I fall to the floor , holding my cheek. "There you are Mr. J! Are you here choking that bitch, or just want to get my attention?" Harley hugged him. I just looked away as Harley kissed him passionately. 

[Time skip to another problem]

I was currently making myself a sandwich, and I felt like someone was watching me. I reached for my gun, but I soon found out that it was Harley. "Whatcha doing there, cupcake?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes and ignored her, because I don't like her one bit. (A/N- I'm sorry if you really like Harley, but deal with it [enter dank meme here]) "Harley, what if someone tried to take Joker away from you?" I covered my mouth when I said that. Harley got that look in her eye, but that quickly burned out. "I see what you're doing. You like my puddin, don't you?" She smiled. I blushed, quickly declining that statement. "Just know that Mr.J won't love anyone else. He loves me, so you're just a stupid little play thing  to him, and that's all," She whispered with a grin of the devil. 

I didn't realize that my mouth was running after she shut her's. "Well, how about I just take your spot as this queen of crime. J's just using you because you were so desperate for him, and once you're used up," I got close to her ear. "He's going to throw you out. Get real honey, and open your god damn eyes for once."  I walked from her, but she grabbed my arm also seeing J. "Mr.J, she says that you're just using me! You love me, don't you?" She asked him. He smiled and just kissed her cheek, and Harley shot a bird at you secretly. I snapped when I saw that, and I started to laugh loudly. "What's so funny (Y/N)?" They asked. I walked over to Joker, pulled him close to me, and kissed him right in front of Harley. 

   *Joker's P.O.V*

I knew that Harley and (Y/N) were fighting over me, but I didn't stop it. I don't love anyone and (Y/N) was right about what they said. I was using Harley for my own satisfaction, and get more of her. Just to make (Y/N) even more jealous I kissed Harley on the cheek, and I saw her face turn red from the anger. I tried not to laugh at her, but I didn't have to move a muscle since she kissed me deeply. Her lips were so soft, and she even slipped in a bit of tongue in my mouth a bit. "Well damn, she's spicy," I thought.  

*Your P.O.V*

I pulled away with lust in my eyes, and I walked over to Harley. I whispered in her ear, "He's mine now slut."  

Let the battle for Joker begin, Harley Quinn