Chapter 17~ A ѕρє¢ιαℓ Surprise

Since Harley crashed Joker's attempt of getting my trust back, I thought about what to do with him and that situation. I then got an amazing idea for him, but it had to be done at night only when everyone is asleep. I grabbed my gun and sneaked my way to Joker's room, of course his henchmen were scared to even touch me. Once I was in I noticed that he wasn't in his bed yet, but in the bathroom probably snorting some coke. I opened the door and pointed the gun at him, "Hello again Mr.J" He smirked at me and just raised his hands, while I slowly walked up to him. I just smiled and pressed the barrel of the gun on his forehead, "Never knew you were the one to take me out. How's it feel, (Y/N)?" He asked me. I chuckled at him and pulled the trigger, getting closer to him.

"Like I said, I'd never hurt a new friend when I didn't have to," I smirked. I left my clip of bullets in my closet on purpose, just to get him to really listen to me. Joker quickly grabbed me and sat me on the counter to put a knife to my neck, "Finally wanted me back, dollface?" "Yeah, but I'm keeping my guard up with you. Now, just shut the hell up." He smirked and we started making out while we were fight over the knife. He got close to stabbing me in my neck, but I threw the knife away and he got rougher. "So, can we kill Harley yet? She basically useless to us," I asked. He shook his finger at me, letting me know to shut my mouth, "She's too caught up in her love for me, so she'll do whatever I say. Let me take care of her, while you stay in the back for a while." I nodded, knowing if I argued with him it would get really loud. "Now, how about we get you out of this shirt and into bed with me?" He whispered to me. My hand started to run down his to stop at the rim of his pants, "How about I sleep and if you're horny, you can go jack off to some porn or something?" I said jumping off the counter to walk back to my room. Before I could even get out the bedroom, he grabbed me by waist and slammed me on his bed. "Might want to be quiet (Y/N) or Harley going to hear us," Joker said getting on top of me.

I didn't say anything, I just looked back up at this green haired man on top of me. He started to kiss and bite my neck roughly, which made me wince in pain and moan at the same damn time. With one swift tug, he also ripped open my night shirt to expose my bare chest and started groping my tits. I moaned louder than before, so Joker covered my mouth and kept going. "Do you want me to go father down?" He asks me. I didn't answer him, but I did moan as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He chuckled and started to slowly slip closer and closer to the rim of my night pants, "Getting closer and closer until....I let you handle it yourself." Wait what? He got off of me and just sat next to me to see what I'd do, "Wait, what?"  "You said you wanted to sleep, so go to your room. I'd just jack off to some porn or something, right?" I rolled my eyes and got up to walk to my room, kinda angry at myself for saying that too.

It was the next day and I didn't want to get out of bed. One, because Harley is going to get on my nerves all day. Second, I just wanted to sleep all day and not face the world of ugliness and despair. When I finally got out of bed I get a call from one of my henchmen, "What is it?" He sounded nervous, like he was being held against his will. He finally got it out, "Someone has invited you, Joker, and Harley to a secret ball. We just sent the email to you, (Y/N)." I hang up on him and started to take a shower, thinking who might invite us to a ball and also know that I would most likely get it to the Joker. Once I got out of the shower and put on some shorts with grey crop top, I checked my inbox to read the email. It didn't have a sender name, of course, but I did have an idea about who sent it. I brought my computer to the kitchen, where Harley and Joker were laughing at the news. 

"Get your ballroom outfits on, we have a night waiting for us!" I said as I smirked. I put the computer in Joker's lap, sneaking in a kiss on the neck while doing it, waiting for his response on the situation. Harley looked at me, "What's in it for us?" I sighed and put on a fake smirk, trying to convince her to come with us since I needed her too. "You two could probably find a lot of new toys there to break. If you don't want to go then I'll go by myse-"  "Of course I'm going! I can't wait to see some new victims to play with." I laughed quietly to myself and went to my room to go get ready. My idea of the sender was Penguin, but then it flashed across my eyes that it might be Val setting it up. It was a "fancy" kinda of ball, so I decided to put on the fanciest dress I stole in a while.

 It was a "fancy" kinda of ball, so I decided to put on the fanciest dress I stole in a while

No makeup this time, because fuck it. I walked downstairs to see J leaned against a wall, "Well, don't you look pretty? A lot of men will want you, you know that right?" He said. I smirked, "All the men can stare at me, because I want to get you worked up tonight. It's cute, because you think you can scare me."  "Don't push it, dollface."  After a few seconds, Harley walked down in a golden dress trying to out do me. I rolled my eyes and walked out to the car, then got a good idea to give me some time to think. I got on my motorcycle, honked the horn, and waited until the bugs came crawling out of the house. "I'll take my bike, so try and catch up with me," I yelled at them as I drove off. 

We got to the place of the ball, and it was huge. "(Y/N), is that you? Girl, how's life with Joker?" a voice said. That voice belonged to (Y/F/N= Your Friend's Name), since my guards sent me the email she/he most likely saw it too. I rolled my eyes, "Well, you're the one who sold me off to live with him, you should know that answer." She/He grabbed my arm to pull me into the building, and it was very fancy....too fancy. When we all walked in, I got the feeling of fakes all around me instantly. From the smiles, to the people around me, it all smelled like some bullshit was going on.  "Welcome everyone. I hope my guests of honor have shown themselves tonight," Someone said. No, that's not her...