Chapter 12~ You've Won

*Your P.O.V* 

Why did he take me to a broken down warehouse? Was he finally going to kill me, or just torture me like the insane fuck he is? He opened my door and was quickly blinded with a blindfold over my eyes, "Why don't I see anymore?" I felt his hands on my hips, "Because it's surprise for you, so try to look and I'll slit your neck." I was slightly scared, but I was mostly curious about this surprise.

I bumped into a few walls on the way, but we made it there and the air felt...filled. "You can take off the blindfold," Joker said. I slowly took it off to see... a very fine looking room. The walls were painted wine red with a master bed sitting in the middle of the room. It also had skulls with candles on their heads around the bed, making the atmosphere have a romantic kind of mood. "What is this set up for?" I asked with a small blush on my face. J wrapped his arms around me to whisper something I wanted to hear for all of this time, "You've won this battle, (Y/N). Now here's your prize for winning.~" He started kissing my neck softly then biting it, making me moan loudly. 

[You knew this was coming, if you don't want to become a sinner like us skip it!!]

"Come sit on daddy lap, doll face.~" J said with his raspy voice. I walked over to him with the voice in my head saying Go For It.  I sat on his lap and I started to take off my top, he looked at me with lust in his eyes as I kissed him. "I didn't know you were this sexy. Maybe you can just strip for me a little," He suggested. I smirked and got up to slowly take off my pants, and once I was done I did a little dance for him in my bra and panties. He roughly pulled me towards the bed, getting on top of me, and started feeling on my clit. I moaned as he went faster on it, also groping my breast hard. "How do you like it, doll face? Hard and fast or slow and hard on my cock?~" "Do what you like...Daddy~"  He smirked and unbuckled his belt to slip his pants off. Of course, I knew what that meant so I got on my knees with my mouth open. He shoved my head on his cock, forcing me to deep throat him and I loved it. He pulled my hair as I gave him a blow job, and what made me keep going was him moaning my name. "F-fuck (Y/N), you're gonna make me cum in your mouth," He groaned. Before he could cum I stopped quickly to hear him growl at me. I smiled and sat in his lap, "Don't you want to cum when you're fucking me, not mouth fucking me?"  I sat on his cock, we both moaned out. He quickly pounded into me, moving me up and down on his hard cock making me moan out so loud. "D-daddy please~ Give me more of you, I love it so much," I moaned in Joker's ear.

He laughed as we continued. He started going faster, and he made me scream his name as we both came together. I didn't know he was into biting so much, and I think he likes it when I tease him a bit. "Congratulations on your prize (Y/N), hope you liked it," He said as he got dressed. I kissed his cheek and finished getting dressed, "I really did, and when I become the new queen of this place I'll be even happier." 

We eventually drove home, but J never told Harley what we did back there. She didn't even know that she was now replaced, and that she also lost this battle.  

{P.S. I'm not writing more chapter to this until I get an idea of what happens next. Give me some ideas then.....BYE!}