Chapter 14~ Some other guys...

It was at least 3 weeks after Joker and I had our "time" together, and he started to tease me a lot more than usual. "So doll, how about we go to the club? We can go in the back and have some...real fun," He whispered in his husky voice. (A/N- I'm reaching new levels for this....help) I blushed a bit and laughed, "Is that why I found a sexy new outfit in my wardrobe?" He kissed my neck gently and just chuckled in my ear, meaning you already know that answer, you're going to that club. I just sighed and got ready for the club as usual, I got on my lipstick and eye shadow because I don't wear tons of makeup. I opened my wardrobe to see a two piece dress that was really reveling, but I didn't care for it.

 I opened my wardrobe to see a two piece dress that was really reveling, but I didn't care for it

*Joker's P.O.V*

I was in my black tux, waiting for (Y/N) to get done, and I see Harley smiling at me with a dark purple dress on. "Like it, Mr.J?~" She said. I just smirked at her and whistled, letting her think that I actually adored her wearing that. "So what's that little bitch wearing to your club, pudding?" Harley asked with a smile of insanity. As I tried to keep it together when she insulted (Y/N), I just shrugged and heard light taps on the tilted floor.

*Your P.O.V*

I walked onto the stairs to see Harley and Joker already dressed up, "Now,how many people will stare at me tonight? I'm saying at least 2/3 of the crowds, what do you think J?" I smiled. He just stared at me with a glint of surprise in his eyes, so I just chuckled a bit to amuse myself. "None will be staring, because they know when someone is mine," He whispered the last part. I blushed and just walked past him, outside to get into his purple lamborghini. (I know..shocking car choice) When we went in The House of Cards, Joker's club, everyone that looked me way turned the other way very fast. Joker started whispering in my ear, "You go get a drink, and make sure no one touches you. Because?" "Because I'm yours, master." 

I walked to the bar and ordered a martini for myself when I see someone smiling at me. I got kinda drunk with my martini, so I just got another drink. "Hey, how about we go backstage and have a bit of fun?" A male voice asked. I just pushed him away until I could figure out who's voice it was. I turned around and I was right, "Derek?" He looked like he just got out of a war, with that look of anger in his eye. 

"So with the Joker now? He doesn't mind if we take you somewhere nice and...warm, right?" He started to grab me and dragged me to the back of the club. I tried to run from him, but his grip was too strong so I just slapped him across his face as hard as I could. Derek just stood there, then after a second I was thrown towards a door to see a car waiting for him. "Come on, we don't got all day," a voice said. I got the chance to hide and  call Joker, and he sounded pretty mad. "Where the hell are you?!"  "J..help me, some guy started dragging me outside the club and-" 

*Joker's P.O.V* 

"(Y/n)...(Y/N)!! God damn it!" I whispered to myself. "What's wrong puddin'? That little stank bitch got you mad?" Harley said. I didn't answer her, and just ran outside to see someone throwing (Y/n) into a car. "JOKER!!" She yelled for me. They drove off before I could shoot out at least two of their tires, so I just stared into the distance. "P-puddin'?" Harley said quietly. She knew when not to mess with me, so she just got into the car without making a single noise. 

"It's YOUR FAULT she's gone now!"  "She GONE because of YOU!"  "Now SHE'S DEAD, and all because of you not being there!!" 

The voice in my head where getting louder, so I just rushed back to the mansion to find a way to get her back.

{I kinda rushed through it towards the end, but I think it's pretty good....b.y.e.}