Chapter 8~ Forming a friendship

*Your P.O.V*

I snuck out in the kitchen to get a glass of wine to calm me down after that incident at the club. I poured a glass, but I heard some footsteps behind me. I quickly pulled out my gun and pointed it at...Joker? "Don't hurt me. I'll be your friend~" He said with a smile on his face. I lowered my gun, "Oh Mr.J, I wouldn't hurt a new friend and partner of mine. That's just stupid of me." I walked to the counter and jumped up to sit on it. He laughed and walked to the refrigerator to get a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. 

"This is what you wanted, right (Y/N)?" He said with a little chuckle at the end. I smiled and nodded at him as he poured me a glass. We talked a bit, and it was actually nice to relax with him. At (Y/C/N= Your Company Name) I use to shut out everyone but one person, (B/F/N= Best Friends Name), out of my life. Now that I'm with Joker I opened up to him, and he kinda opened up to me. "How about we make this more interesting. Each drink we have to tell a secret about yourself, got it?" I said. He smiled and agreed with my deal, so that started our first drink of the game. 

"I can...pole dance and actually do it better than most strippers," I said quietly. He pulled my head to his, so close that our lips could touch. "You're showing me that later. My turn, I can get any woman to kiss or in bed with me." "Well, that's just a lie." He smirked and pulled me closer to his chest, feeling on my legs and inside my thighs. I blushed and he got closer and closer to my ear, licking and whispering nothings to me. I guess I accidentally moaned since he whispered, "You're enjoying this, aren't you (Y/N)?" I blushed even harder and pushed him away a bit. "Alright, I believe you now. Just stop for now, and continue sometime else," I said. 

*Time skip to the next day* 

"Wake up (Y/N), or should I say 'new friend'?" A voice said. I woke up to see Joker hovering over me with no shirt on, and at first I thought  my mind was rewarding me with this hallucination, but it was real. "Please tell me I'm dreaming a very good dream." "Yes, and unicorns are coming through the windows too. Of course this isn't a dream!" He pulled me out of bed and laughed loudly, "We are going to another meeting, but you aren't going to act like a slut, got it?" I nodded, almost scared for my life. He bolted for the door, and I got in the shower.