Chapter 14: Enter Rus and Edge

Third Person View: Sans; SwapFell Universe

"I can't believe Ink's making me do this bullshit." Sans muttered, trudging through Swapfell.

Everyone here was just plain rude. Major assholes, to everyone.

"Shut the hell up, you little freak!" He heard someone shout.

'Dammit I didn't want to find him this quick.' Sans thought when he saw Edge, SwapFell Sans.

Edge was standing over the Monster Kid from this universe, who was bleeding from several cuts. Edge had the poor monster's SOUL in his hand and had his gloved hand jabbing into it.

"This'll teach you not to fucking steal from me, you pathetic brat!" Edge snarled.

"Hey! Edge! Cut it out, man!" Sans called, rushing over. Edge whirled on Sans, his eye flaring. When he saw Sans, he let out a growl, but stopped.

"Oh. You must be with that painter me, right? Yeah, just let me finish dealing with this asshole and I'll be right with you." Edge sighed. He turned around but Monster Kid had already run off. Edge growled in anger.

"Thanks, asshole! You fucking made me lose him!" Edge hissed.

"I'm sure you'll live, Edgy-Mc-My Chemical Romance." Sans rolled his eyes. Edge glared at him, looking like he was ready to kill him. It wouldn't have surprised Sans if he had attacked him.

"Can we just get your Papyrus and go, please?" Sans sighed heavily. Edge growled and started walking towards where Sans' sentry station would be. There was a version of Papyrus sitting there, wearing a yellow and orange striped sweater, black pants, a black and white vest, red and white shoes, and a red collar. Sans flinched at the collar.

"Fucking asshole." He grumbled, shooting a glare at Edge. Then he noticed that the Papyrus, nicknamed 'Rus' by Ink, was asleep.

"PAPYRUS YOU FUCKING LAZY ASS BASTARD! WAKE UP, YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT!" Edge roared, jolting Rus out of his sleep, making him fall.

"M-M'Lord! I-I'm sorry! It won't h-happen a-a-again!" Rus whimpered, looking down to avoid Edge's gaze.

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT, YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT! This is the LAST fucking time you fall asleep on the fucking job! Next time it happens I'll fucking dust you myself!" Edge snarled. Rus and Sans both flinched heavily.

'How is he a version of me? He hates his Papyrus, and is threatening to kill him. I guess Fell is the same way towards Red, but it's so much worse here...' Sans thought.

"Do you understand me, mutt?!" Edge hissed at Rus.

"Y-Yes, M'Lord... I understand." Rus murmured.

"Um, ehem, are we uh- going to go or not?" Sans interrupted. Edge sighed in annoyance.

"Yes, yes, whatever. Hurry up." Edge sighed again.

"First off, you have no right to yell at the others. Especially Red. If you so much as raise your voice at Blue, or Red, I will not hesitate to FIGHT and dust you, got it?" Sans' eye flared and his Gaster Blasters popped up. Edge looked pissed, but Rus looked surprised. Sans assumed no one had ever stood up to Edge before, which honestly surprised him.

Sans continued to glare at Edge until he finally gave in. Then Sans teleported them back to the Multiverse house.